What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Operator error.

!!!!!!

The lead's very soft. The tips are trying to crumple. Out of 300 I think I lost about 9 or so.

Don't think I'll buy anymore of these.

I wanted something all my 45s could eat, including the XDs otherwise I'd stick with these,
ht_idp3.jpg

These are the tits!

I got an AK74 betamag, Magpul glock 50rd, 10x glock 17&19 mags, a few p226 mags, etc.

Dad got all paranoid when he saw thing drying up.

Ar pistol
D&h mags
Okay mags
DD sights
Vortex lpvo and scope mount.
Larue mbts2 trigger

And that's how I ended up with so many glocks....

I learned to shoot with a glock 21 and so I ruined myself and nothing else feels quite right in the hand. Im sure there are better pistols but I really like to stick with what I know

I favor a 29 now . Its a lot more comfortable to carry .

Glocks are sweet I feel ya man.

I learned to shoot with a glock 21 and so I ruined myself and nothing else feels quite right in the hand. Im sure there are better pistols but I really like to stick with what I know

I favor a 29 now . Its a lot more comfortable to carry .

Glocks are sweet I feel ya man.
I love H&K....but got bit by the Glock bug many years ago. My rtf2 17 is probably my favorite...even though I'm a total 10mm freak.

I have a 29 also. Snappy little bastard when shooting a stout load. I run stiffer springs in my 10mm's.

I love H&K....but got bit by the Glock bug many years ago. My rtf2 17 is probably my favorite...even though I'm a total 10mm freak.

I have a 29 also. Snappy little bastard when shooting a stout load. I run stiffer springs in my 10mm's.

Im glad to see another 10 mm guy. My best buddy in the world was heart broken when i told him i was leaving the .45 club. He took that shit personal . He trys so hard to beat me now when we go shooting. Ive always liked a gun with a bit of snap. I wish i had some extra money right now i just saw hickok with a .357 1911 that looks to be my style . I didnt even bother to look up the price range im sure its expensive

Im glad to see another 10 mm guy. My best buddy in the world was heart broken when i told him i was leaving the .45 club. He took that shit personal . He trys so hard to beat me now when we go shooting. Ive always liked a gun with a bit of snap. I wish i had some extra money right now i just saw hickok with a .357 1911 that looks to be my style . I didnt even bother to look up the price range im sure its expensive
The only 45 I have left is my 21. And I rarely shoot that. 10mm is just so versatile.

I have a fetish for Multicam Black at the moment. Looking for a single point sling in this color. Anyone got a recommendation?

I think Im going to buy this Taurus G2S this weekend. I have quite a bit of firearms already. This one holds 7 rounds and the local gunshop has these for sale at $189.00... I'm thinking I want the .40S&W.

I've watched damn near every vid on it on YouTube and everyone is saying its a great pistol especially for the price. It looks almost like my OD Green Glock 23.
G2s.jpg

This Taurus will replace my Springfield as my new conceal carry gun if I buy it. It's less then 200 bucks. Thats a great deal IMO

Fuck .40. And I say that as a guy that owns a Glock 23 and got a conversion barrel and never looked back.

Fuck .40. And I say that as a guy that owns a Glock 23 and got a conversion barrel and never looked back.

I already have a Glock 19 Gen 5
Ruger Security 9
IWI Jericho 941
Springfield XD9

All 9MM

I only have one .40S&W and thats my Gen 4 Glock 23

If they got the Taurus in .45ACP then I will get that since I have no firearms in that caliber but I don't think they do.

It wont let me upload pics. Says file is too large and it wont let me insert the pic..

I dont know what the deal is. I never had a problem before

https://ibb.co/r6Xn35t

I got a little extended mag for it as well.

Its a .380 pocket pistol

I like it but I don't know why I bought it lol

I think Im going to buy this Taurus G2S this weekend. I have quite a bit of firearms already. This one holds 7 rounds and the local gunshop has these for sale at $189.00... I'm thinking I want the .40S&W.

I've watched damn near every vid on it on YouTube and everyone is saying its a great pistol especially for the price. It looks almost like my OD Green Glock 23.
View attachment 654573

This Taurus will replace my Springfield as my new conceal carry gun if I buy it. It's less then 200 bucks. Thats a great deal IMO
I’m sure it’s a fine gun, but I don’t know why you would want to replace a springer with a Taurus. It’s like wanting to replace a Volkswagen with a Kia.

I’m sure it’s a fine gun, but I don’t know why you would want to replace a springer with a Taurus. It’s like wanting to replace a Volkswagen with a Kia.
Size

I've slowly worked my way down in size of my pistols

I carry in my waistband

The G2S was a slim single stack handgun

I ended up getting the Glock 42 instead

It's my new conceal carry handgun.. Slim line single stack .380ACP..

Regular mag holds 6. My extended mag holds 8...

I'll be putting night sights on it soon

All my Glocks get night sights

I love this Glock 42. It fits comfortably in my pocket..

I almost went with the S&W Bodyguard

Im glad I didn't get that S&W...

Size

I've slowly worked my way down in size of my pistols

I carry in my waistband

The G2S was a slim single stack handgun

I ended up getting the Glock 42 instead

It's my new conceal carry handgun.. Slim line single stack .380ACP..

Regular mag holds 6. My extended mag holds 8...

I'll be putting night sights on it soon

All my Glocks get night sights

I love this Glock 42. It fits comfortably in my pocket..

I almost went with the S&W Bodyguard

Im glad I didn't get that S&W...
Congrats on the new gun. Personally not a fan of .380 but YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back