What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Ouch.

Maybe you should scoop up the cheapest junk guns you can find and turn a profit. :D
Most of the guns targeted for a buy back would be registered anyways. I hope the media covers the mass export of Canadian guns, to the US, this time around.

It's possible to get a permanent export permit from Canada, where you might have a chance of getting fair market value. Dunno how well the US will receive it, though.

I'm guessing that'd be sale to license-holders only. I can't even buy magazines from Canada so I'm guessing no firearms. Law changed a few years ago and fucked me on some mags that just aren't available anywhere else. Fortunately I'd gotten a number in prior to the change in law. But not the one's with the right finish. :mad:

I swore I was done with Ar's for a little while. I lied.
11.5" bcm, psa, DD, Jp enterprises, magpul, toolcraft, sb tactical, phase 5, radiant....damn it.

Oh well....you only live once.

I handled a Sig P320 X-Compact at my LGS over the weekend. I’ve shot a P320 standard before and it’d a nice gun, but didn’t get me excited in anyway. I preferred my CZ P10c. But this X-compact I just instantly got a hard on for, for some reason. Just felt like a million bucks in my hand. Reviews on it are mixed, but I’m going to see what kind of deal I can get on one. Anyone own one and want to chime in for me?

I handled a Sig P320 X-Compact at my LGS over the weekend. I’ve shot a P320 standard before and it’d a nice gun, but didn’t get me excited in anyway. I preferred my CZ P10c. But this X-compact I just instantly got a hard on for, for some reason. Just felt like a million bucks in my hand. Reviews on it are mixed, but I’m going to see what kind of deal I can get on one. Anyone own one and want to chime in for me?

It looks good.

It looks like a 1911 slide on top of a CZ frame.

I know but I don't really understand the reason to build it I guess. It doesn't do anything my tso doesn't do. 2lb sa trigger, 20 rounds, match barrel, etc.

15z_CZTacticalSportOrange_R_91260_91261_01260_01261-copy.png

6638_4_.jpg

cz-cz-75-tactical-sport-9mm-orange.jpg

Back