What's Your Next Purchase? V6

Our duty guns are getting replaced. Getting the newer model M&Ps with some fancy features, and RMRs, so I’ll likely buy my current duty gun. M&P9.

I already have mags for it and my off duty gun is a 9c so having the full size in my quick vault would be handy
M&P 2.0 line is awesome, I have the Compact in 9mm and it's a legit Glock 19 killer (and $80-$100 cheaper).
Are y'all getting the metal framed M&Ps?

M&P 2.0 line is awesome, I have the Compact in 9mm and it's a legit Glock killer (and $80-$100 cheaper).
Are y'all getting the metal framed M&Ps?
I’m not sure we get them rolled out to us in like a month.

I’ve liked my M&P a lot and the new one is supposed to be better in all regards so I’m excited for it and for the RMR.

bought my duty shotgun a year ago. 870 police model, mostly just for the history of having a gun that was in my patrol car.

Post a review when you get it eh?
Will do.
Talking to a company about a custom optic mounting plate for it. I have a spare RMRCC sitting in my safe. Figured why not. See what they say. I have 3 10mm now not counting the new purchase. I’m excited to see how it performs. I have nothing but good experiences with the xdm elite platform so far. I have one thats stock. The other is the tactical with a Holosun and Banish suppressor.

Will do.
Talking to a company about a custom optic mounting plate for it. I have a spare RMRCC sitting in my safe. Figured why not. See what they say. I have 3 10mm now not counting the new purchase. I’m excited to see how it performs. I have nothing but good experiences with the xdm elite platform so far. I have one thats stock. The other is the tactical with a Holosun and Banish suppressor.

I've impulse thought about buying a 10mm (something or another) many many times.

The fact I'm already so vested in 45ACP, (components and the like) and can load it to, (at least the factory equivalent) the ballistic performance of 10mm ammo always deters me in the end.

If I ever turn into one of those types who buys guns like women with their shoes I think I should ad one.

I've impulse thought about buying a 10mm (something or another) many many times.

The fact I'm already so vested in 45ACP, (components and the like) and can load it to, (at least the factory equivalent) the ballistic performance of 10mm ammo always deters me in the end.

If I ever turn into one of those types who buys guns like women with their shoes I think I should ad one.
10mm is just so versatile. Plus it’s just fun to shoot.
Aside from one pocket carry 380….all of my semis are 9, 45, and 10.

and maybe I am like one of those women…I don’t have a ton of pistols but if I had to guess I would say I have 30.

Absolute favorite is my WC protector elite.

So last night PSA was selling a complete lower with a Geiselle SSA already installed for only $150. I was tempted to buy one but I'm sure they would've said that was the wrong price after the fact (which they've done before).

Someone locally is selling 10k rounds of M193 for $3500.

<VinceCa$h>

So last night PSA was selling a complete lower with a Geiselle SSA already installed for only $150. I was tempted to buy one but I'm sure they would've said that was the wrong price after the fact (which they've done before).

That's a hell of a deal, the triggers are worth more.

That's a hell of a deal, the triggers are worth more.
Turns out the price was a mistake, should be $350 (which is still a good deal since the lower comes with a CTR stock and MOE+ grip). I wonder if PSA honored the price for anyone who snuck in.

Almost sounds like a too good to be true.
They've had it listed for months. Was original $4500, then $4k, now $3500. I'd rather just buy 500 at a time though for roughly .40 a round.

They've had it listed for months. Was original $4500, then $4k, now $3500. I'd rather just buy 500 at a time though for roughly .40 a round.

If that's factory new case from a quality manufacturer I'm honestly surprised it's still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back