What's Your Next Purchase? V6

Ahh that’s what I was curious about I was thinking “no way they just deliver it to you door”. Thanks!
I understand supporting the B&M stores…but when I can save hundreds on a gun by ordering online then that’s what im going to do.

You can order a complete upper for an ar15 and have it delivered to your house.
https://grabagun.com/colt-firearms-le6920-complete-upper-5-56-nato-223-rem-16-barrel.html

You can actually order everything single part for an ar and have it delivered to your house except this….https://grabagun.com/aero-apar501101-ar15-lower-strp-blk.html

Been going down a rabbit hole. I feel like firearms are going to be an expensive hobby!

I current have a S&W 640.

I am looking into shotguns and am between the Mossberg 590 or going with a shockwave.

I know the 590 will be steadier and the shockwave seems gimmicky, but I was thinking maybe getting the shockwave loading it up with mini shells for less recoil and many adding a laser sight.

Is this silly? It might just be silly.

Been going down a rabbit hole. I feel like firearms are going to be an expensive hobby!

I am looking into shotguns and am between the Mossberg 590 or going with a shockwave.

I know the 590 will be steadier and the shockwave seems gimmicky, but I was thinking maybe getting the shockwave loading it up with mini shells for less recoil and many adding a laser sight.

For a first shotgun the 590 is perfect. Can upgrade it as you please. I have several shotguns but my “basic” ones are the 590A1 and 870 police magnum (walnut). Also great choices btw.

It can become a super expensive hobby. If you would have asked me 10 years ago if I would spend over $4,000 on one pistol I would have said hell no.
But here I am with a couple of them and they are amazing. And I have more than that tied up in several rifles.

I feel like firearms are going to be an expensive hobby!

You currently have a pocket pistol S&W, and you're talking about a Mossberg -- I ain't worried aboutcha. Those are reasonable, even conservative choices.

Now, if you were every-day carrying a Colt Python, & talking about buying a Benelli M4, well, then we might have some concern to just double-check your finances.

You currently have a pocket pistol S&W, and you're talking about a Mossberg -- I ain't worried aboutcha. Those are reasonable, even conservative choices.

Now, if you were every-day carrying a Colt Python, & talking about buying a Benelli M4, well, then we might have some concern to just double-check your finances.

man — I saw the Benellis holy smokes what a beautiful weapon

man — I saw the Benellis holy smokes what a beautiful weapon

Benelli M4 :

the Monica Bellucci of boomsticks

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

We had both Mossberg 500s and Benelli M4s in the military and I actually preferred the former.

Look at the Mossberg Maverick 88 too unless you're a lefty (the safety isn't reversible, which is why I got a 500).

6 arc build is done. I probably won't take it out till the end of the month.
OXgUu7F.jpg

Building a glock 19 gen 5. Arc reactor slide, timney trigger.
Sth8PFn.jpg

Last edited:
BCM is giving away their $190 BCGs for free if you buy a barreled upper.

<VinceCa$h>

I'd argue that regardless of how much the gun(s) cost, which can be substantial, don't get me wrong; the real expenditures are ammunition and accessories.

JMHO.

I'd argue that regardless of how much the gun(s) cost, which can be substantial, don't get me wrong; the real expenditures are ammunition and accessories.

JMHO.

Yeah most of my guns have much more money sent down the barrel vs cost into the gun.

Benelli M4 :

the Monica Bellucci of boomsticks

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif
I've always preferred the Browning A5 in terms of looks. Interestingly enough Australia has an influx of Benelli clones designed for our laws lately.

Got a couple trees been meaning to take down, guess I could use a new chainsaw

I really don't know whether to sell my .223 bolt action and buy something else. I really just don't enjoy firing the .223 it's a boring caliber. But I also don't want to sell guns and remove a choice of guns to hunt with, what if one day we need to shoot things with the .223???? what should I do sherbros.

I really don't know whether to sell my .223 bolt action and buy something else. I really just don't enjoy firing the .223 it's a boring caliber. But I also don't want to sell guns and remove a choice of guns to hunt with, what if one day we need to shoot things with the .223???? what should I do sherbros.

Don't sell and buy something else.

Don't sell and buy something else.

Agreed. I rarely see guns going down in value or getting cheaper. In fact with Sleepy Joe at the helm it's going to be dang hard to get guns in the future. I'd hold on to every gun you have unless you absolutely need the cash. If you sell now there is a chance you may never be able to buy that particular type of weapon again!

Agreed. I rarely see guns going down in value or getting cheaper. In fact with Sleepy Joe at the helm it's going to be dang hard to get guns in the future. I'd hold on to every gun you have unless you absolutely need the cash. If you sell now there is a chance you may never be able to buy that particular type of weapon again!

Woldog is in Australia, so they'll just make him turn in whatever they don't like regardless. :(

Back