What's your next purchase?

I bought two guns in three days and another, which I ordered in March, is set to arrive any day now...am I a redneck yet?

I bought two guns in three days and another, which I ordered in March, is set to arrive any day now...am I a redneck yet?

Not at all. But damn I wish I had the money to do that. Lol!

Not at all. But damn I wish I had the money to do that. Lol!

The way I see it, the Henry Golden Boy is the only one I really paid for, and it was on my Visa so I'm not really paying for it until next month. When I sold my 10/22 it more than paid for my Savage and the Ruger Mark III was paid for months ago.

At least, that's they way I'm looking at it to make myself feel better about spending all this money.

The way I see it, the Henry Golden Boy is the only one I really paid for, and it was on my Visa so I'm not really paying for it until next month. When I sold my 10/22 it more than paid for my Savage and the Ruger Mark III was paid for months ago.

At least, that's they way I'm looking at it to make myself feel better about spending all this money.
Ah I see. Guess that worked out good for you then. Ha.

Question though, why would you ever sell a Ruger 10/22?? Unless you have another.

Ah I see. Guess that worked out good for you then. Ha.

Question though, why would you ever sell a Ruger 10/22?? Unless you have another.

I don't have another 10/22 yet, I'm waiting for the local gun shops around me to restock the takedown models. In the meantime, I just picked up two .22 rifles to replace the one I sold.

Picking up my Glock 17 Gen4 next Friday when I get my first paycheck from the Sheriff's Department. Pics will follow.

Did you get the LEO pricing?

Haven't bought it yet but they told me $464 and some change out the door w/ night sights.

I think that's LEO price plus another discount because the owner retired from my department.

Haven't bought it yet but they told me $464 and some change out the door w/ night sights.

I think that's LEO price plus another discount because the owner retired from my department.

Man that's a deal, have you been shooting the 10mm lately?

Man that's a deal, have you been shooting the 10mm lately?

Not really. I've been doing all my training academy stuff for the Sheriff's Department. I'll take both Glocks to the range next Saturday though.

Sweet!!!!!! I think the LEO price from Glock is $400 without night sights, so you will be doing very well my friend.

I want to get a 1911. Id like to spend under $1000. What manufacturers do you guys suggest at that price point?

Sweet!!!!!! I think the LEO price from Glock is $400 without night sights, so you will be doing very well my friend.

I went with the 22. $565 w/ night sights and 60 rounds of Hornady Critical Duty ammo.

My Ruger Mark III, which I ordered in April, finally arrived...sort of. I was sent the wrong model, the Hunter, which is an upgrade, I guess, and at this point I'm too fed up to do anymore bitching. I don't much care for the almost 7", fluted bull barrel, but I like the F/O sights. Hopefully the right firearm is registered.

Here she is.

20120629_224052.jpg

Just got these!

Glock 21Sf and a remington r25 .308

Scope on the R25 is a Simmons Preadtor Quest 6-24x50. Pretty good scope for the price
i774pg.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered a Weatherby 12 gauge PA-08 shotgun. Hopefully it will arrive sometime this week.

Just picked this up.
photo2bj.jpg

Last edited:
Back