When I look at Khamzat I see Ronda Rousey...

No way, brother. I think the Chimaev hype was out of control until the Burns fight and will be out of control again. But I have to admit that he beat a top opponent in Burns, Honda beat soccer moms and mediocre fighters… lol @ Meisha being compared to Burns. The gap in technique and power are huge between men and women.

In other words*...

Mike-Tyson-Workout-Diet.jpg

Mike Tyson

Khamzat is going to smesh every single fighter you love one by one and when the dust has settled he will sit upon his GOATly throne made up of the bones of his enemies.

No way, brother. I think the Chimaev hype was out of control until the Burns fight and will be out of control again. But I have to admit that he beat a top opponent in Burns, Honda beat soccer moms and mediocre fighters… lol @ Meisha being compared to Burns. The gap in technique and power are huge between men and women.
It's relative. Soccer moms or not, their rankings are their rankings..

Although TS did make a very dumb comparison

Ronda finished 3 top-10 fighters with strikes, Khamzat has yet to finish a top-10 fighter with strikes.

And yes, I'm aware of the different level of competition...
Khazmat will probably never finish a top 10 guy with strikes. He loves sniffing crotch too much.

The division might have been really shallow, but as the champion Ronda took on the next BW fighter in line every time. Borz has only fought two fighters in the top 15 of any division.

I’m not seeing any real similarities at all.

She ducked cyborg

Back