Where did all the Sergei fans go?

I’m a Hammill fan. Undefeated against roid jones.
Pav will be back and win gold

so just because he lost to Aspinall, do you think he would lose to Jones? They are different fighters, Jones doesn't have the same KO power to do what Aspinall did.

Sergei would win.
lol this sh8t has been going on for more than a decade
after jones beats their savior they just gonna give excuses
find a new savior and so on

i get it these jones haters know he cant be beaten
but only father time beats him

this is a prime example if jones beats sergei theyl gonna make stup8d excuses again

Not really my friend, hasn't been going for a decade. In pretty much every fight, Jon has been the favorite and most people didn't doubt him. The only fights where there was doubt was Gustaffson 1 and Reyes, fans claimed those guys were they one to beat Jon and those were his two closest fights. Those two fights it was pretty even from fans. But aside from that, Jon was favored to beat everyone by a good margin.

Where there has been doubt was HW and many fans claim Jon would get beat at HW cause of the size being even and power. And we've only seen one fight so far vs Gane. And in that fight, most fans still favored Jon considering the grappling advantage and how poorly Gane grappled with Francis. So we really haven't seen much from Jon to silence the critics at HW.

I personally think Jon beats almost all the HWs, I think Stipe will be a competitive fight. But I do think Tom and Sergei would go through Jones and KO him.

333907332_1024494865604912_3927415399318862303_n.jpg

Its because they thought he was the one to beat Jones...like Gane before that LOL...and now Tom hahahahaha

This might be the clearest case of an abandoned bandwagon since Johnny Walker. I was told by dozens of you that Sergei was a truly elite HW, one of which that Jon Jones would have no answer to. You told me about his deadly footwork, his insane hand-speed and fluid boxing combos. His iron chin (hahaha). He was supposed to be the chosen one!

Now all of those same account are either dead quiet or have switch to saying Tom Aspinall is going to be the Jones killer. It's like some of you fans don't even want to be taken seriously!

<{cruzshake}>

For the actual Sergei fans on here, I want to hear from all 7 of you. Do you still think he's going to shock the world in the future?

They moved to Team Aspinall

Sergei / Gane fans brains have short circuited, they don't know what to parrot next, because the UFC/ESPN/Bokamoto/Ariel/Instagram machine haven't told them what to think next. Give it another big event, with some countdown shows, and they'll soon be parroting whatever Ron Pearlman is told to read off. Same with DC, Anik too. Just wait until they open their mouths.

This might be the clearest case of an abandoned bandwagon since Johnny Walker. I was told by dozens of you that Sergei was a truly elite HW, one of which that Jon Jones would have no answer to. You told me about his deadly footwork, his insane hand-speed and fluid boxing combos. His iron chin (hahaha). He was supposed to be the chosen one!

Now all of those same account are either dead quiet or have switch to saying Tom Aspinall is going to be the Jones killer. It's like some of you fans don't even want to be taken seriously!

<{cruzshake}>

For the actual Sergei fans on here, I want to hear from all 7 of you. Do you still think he's going to shock the world in the future?
I commented on this before he lost to Aspinall! Unfortunately Sherbros are very predictable! It’s actually hilarious they’ll argue with you tooth and nail about a fighter and the moment that fighter they were speaking about loses, it’s like they drop off the face of the Earth

Not sure if Jones fans know how MMA works, but just because Tom beat Sergei doesn't mean Jones would have too.

Pav losing to Aspinall doesn't mean he is no longer the guy to beat Jones, or one of them.

I personally think Aspinall is the guy to do it, but I wouldn't count out a guy that hits like Pavlovich either.

Last edited:
Sergei is great, i still like him as a fighter. him losing to Tom doesnt dull his edge much for me; Tom is an excellent fighter and caught Sergei first. that fight literally couldve gone either way.
i think Sergei can still get to the title if he beats two top contenders. he has the longest consecutive KO streak in modern UFC history and he did it at Heavyweight. the guy is near the top of the heap of the weight class right now.

i would love a fight between Sergei and Jones if that were to ever happen. i never stopped being a fan, TS! and anyone who did just because he lost once is a flake and a fairweather noob.

View attachment 1015000

Its because they thought he was the one to beat Jones...like Gane before that LOL...and now Tom hahahahaha

One has nothing to do with the other with regards to Sergei losing to Tom and how he would do vs Jones and how fans perceive it. I think Sergei buzzsaws right through Jones and KO's him. Same with Tom, he finishes Jones. You ask the people who picked Sergei to beat Jon, nothing changes. There isn't some group of fans with an agenda to just pick anyone to beat Jon and jump to the next guy. The fans who think Sergei and Tom beat Jones, have a legitimate good reason to think that. Both are a very tough style match up for Jones and likely beat him IMO. But even with Sergei, there wasn't some overwhelming majority picking him to win, it was less than 50%. Tom on the other hand, many are picking him to beat Jon and with good reason.

On the other hand, not many picked Gane to beat Jones. You had the minority who picked Gane to win, but most said Jones will outgrapple Gane and finish him. The vast majority said becasuse he was outgrappled by Francis, Jones would have an easy time. Which is exacltly what happened.

Jones haters jump around to whoever they think has the best chance ….they all over big Tom’s nuts right now

Not really man. Tom has his fans and Sergei has his fans and both fan bases who picked their guy to beat Jon had very good reason to do so. No one is jumping from one guy to the other. I've watched all three HWs in Gane, Sergei and Tom come up and all three have their own fan base. And from what I've seen, all three of their fans or fans in general gave varying degrees to beating Jon. Not many picked Gane, around half picked Sergei, while most fans are giving Tom the best chance. And rightfully so.

One has nothing to do with the other with regards to Sergei losing to Tom and how he would do vs Jones and how fans perceive it. I think Sergei buzzsaws right through Jones and KO's him. Same with Tom, he finishes Jones. You ask the people who picked Sergei to beat Jon, nothing changes. There isn't some group of fans with an agenda to just pick anyone to beat Jon and jump to the next guy. The fans who think Sergei and Tom beat Jones, have a legitimate good reason to think that. Both are a very tough style match up for Jones and likely beat him IMO. But even with Sergei, there wasn't some overwhelming majority picking him to win, it was less than 50%. Tom on the other hand, many are picking him to beat Jon and with good reason.

On the other hand, not many picked Gane to beat Jones. You had the minority who picked Gane to win, but most said Jones will outgrapple Gane and finish him. The vast majority said becasuse he was outgrappled by Francis, Jones would have an easy time. Which is exacltly what happened.

What a load of bullshit lmfao..

Like 80% of this forum was swinging on Gane's nuts as he was the apparent Future of the HW and biggest guy Jones ever fought..younger and hungrier .. ETC

Or My personal favorite...

Jones couldn't even take down Reyes hows he gunna take down Gane

AHAHAHAHAHA

Peoples hate for Jones known no limits...these are the same fans recycled...

I mean when a fighter doesn’t have a clear next step and no fights booked, naturally discussion of them will be reduced. Doesn’t mean people stopped being a fan of them, there’s just not a whole lot to discuss.

Reactions: JKS
What a load of bullshit lmfao..

Like 80% of this forum was swinging on Gane's nuts as he was the apparent Future of the HW and biggest guy Jones ever fought..younger and hungrier .. ETC

Or My personal favorite...

Jones couldn't even take down Reyes hows he gunna take down Gane

AHAHAHAHAHA

Peoples hate for Jones known no limits...these are the same fans recycled...

Perhaps you have the occasional critic and hater. But a vast majority picked Jones to win that fight and their point was that Gane can't grapple. He was outgrappled by Francis of all people. I recall this forum and others, Jones was the heavy favorite.

You don't remember the topics very well it seems or who was favored. Perhaps the few that got on your case stand out to you, but you don't recall the many that said Jon would win. It was very clear that most fans picked Jon to win. I have no bias or favortism either way so I see it pretty clearly with out any bias.

He still my boy, never left.

Why would they talk now? There is nothing going on.

Superman was very boring character before cryptonite. Some fans would like to see something new. It would be more interesting if Jones would fight someone with momentum, right?

Not really man. Tom has his fans and Sergei has his fans and both fan bases who picked their guy to beat Jon had very good reason to do so. No one is jumping from one guy to the other. I've watched all three HWs in Gane, Sergei and Tom come up and all three have their own fan base. And from what I've seen, all three of their fans or fans in general gave varying degrees to beating Jon. Not many picked Gane, around half picked Sergei, while most fans are giving Tom the best chance. And rightfully so.
Revisionist history ……sergei is still
Popular? lol whatever fits your narrative

I have always been amazed, that despite his looping relatively slow punches, Pavlovich has had all the success he has (obviously he has some serious power) - Ubereem dropped the hint about him early on.
I'm interested to see where he goes from here - of note, I have yet to see the man's potentially substantial ground game.
I'm still a fan. He fought last in Sep 2023. Been going since 2000....

1701855158504.png
Classic Sergi

<28><28>

<{cruzshake}>

You might want to get checked for your delusional fantasies.

Still a Sergei fan. He lost, it happens.

For Jones, he's a cheater throughout his career. Completely unrelated to any HW that he may or may not face.

Back