Where did all the Sergei fans go?

Right here bud. His fight is over so we’re talking about other things now

With the exception of some white russians and hardcore fans Serge never had any real fans, he only had bandwagonwhores who hate Jones and therefore jumped on his fanbus. thats it, the pure truth!

Why are Jones fans trying to claim Aspinall's win as a win for Jon? Losing to Tom means nothing in how Jon would do against Pav and it doesn't erase the fact he refused to fight him.

Still here. He's still an elite HW and would be a hard fight for anyone

They did the same with Gane

Get a HW in decent shape with decent footwork and this place goes nuts with "future GOAT" hyperbolic nonsense, then they lose one and they were never more than a can.

Im still here.. chilling waiting for his next fight. I like him, dudes attitude is pretty much like. I'll fight, i either lose or win, no need to talk about a bunch of "what if". Its very basic/minimalist way compared to some other fighters way of doing interviews/carrying themself. But im also a fan of Aspinal, so i was just waiting on one of them getting KO'd.

Im still here.. chilling waiting for his next fight. I like him, dudes attitude is pretty much like. I'll fight, i either lose or win, no need to talk about a bunch of "what if". Its very basic/minimalist way compared to some other fighters way of doing interviews/carrying themself. But im also a fan of Aspinal, so i was just waiting on one of them getting KO'd.
dayum, I really like your av ...

I always thought that he was basically just another Shane Carwin. Brawler with big power, but there's a limit to how far a guy like that can go.

You might want to get checked for your delusional fantasies.

Still a Sergei fan. He lost, it happens.

For Jones, he's a cheater throughout his career. Completely unrelated to any HW that he may or may not face.
You sound upset

All aboardthe Aspi-wagon! Choo choo mother f'ers

Revisionist history ……sergei is still
Popular? lol whatever fits your narrative

What? I said he still has his fans and a loss doesn't change that. I don't know what you're going on about buddy.

Too bad that girl never did anything else but that one single video as far as I am aware
Yes sad day indeed :(
also bonus point: you were the one that found out who she was lol

Back