Where is *insert inactive fighter here*?

Where is Kato?

Where is Andrews Nakahara

Where is Gabi Garcia ?

Perry Filkins...I remember him from the Bjorn tournament days in Bellator. Perry lost to Dan Cramer, and hasn’t been seen since 2014. Yet he is still only 32 today, he’s managed to pick up wins over Jeremy Kimball, Jonas Billstein and Louis Taylor.

Also James Irvin. Hope the Sandman is doing well in life.

Perry Filkins...I remember him from the Bjorn tournament days in Bellator. Perry lost to Dan Cramer, and hasn’t been seen since 2014. Yet he is still only 32 today, he’s managed to pick up wins over Jeremy Kimball, Jonas Billstein and Louis Taylor.

Also James Irvin. Hope the Sandman is doing well in life.

Perry Filkins was injured in a fire I wanna say 4-5 years ago. I don't exactly the injuries but he hasn't fought since.

Perry Filkins was injured in a fire I wanna say 4-5 years ago. I don't exactly the injuries but he hasn't fought since.
Thanks for that update, although sad to hear. he is a great fighter hope he is well these days dang.

Thread for answers on where inactive fighters might be..

Ones I want to know

Alonzo Meinfeld
Dalcha Lungiambula
Luke Sanders
Thomas Almeida

UPDATE:
Where are they now questions should be reserved for fighters that have been out for over a year.

Ken Shamrock

Gomi
Houston Alexander
Paul Kelly

I saw this thread a few days ago and I was gonna come in here to add "The Dongbei Tiger" Guan Wang, but I figured I would just research myself as to what happened to him (you guys should do the same because come on, some of these names... a less than 30 second Google search can give you what you're looking for)

Anyway, in case you don't know him, he has a record of 20-1-1. He made his UFC debut in 2017 against Alex "Bruce Leeroy" Caceres. He won the fight via split decision, it was one of those weird split decisions where one of the judges was on crack or something because it was a clear win for him... and then he disappeared.

He supposedly retired after that fight, got married, moved back to his hometown in China and opened up some businesses. He's raising a family now and apparently he's doing well.

So yeah, just in case anybody out there was wondering what happened to The Dongbei Tiger aka Guan Wang, you're welcome.

Wow, no Ricardo Arona mention at all in the first few posts? This place isn't what it used to be. Smh

came to ask the same, latest I’ve surfing the waves and banging 10’s apparently he isn’t bored with that lifestyle

Fought in Sept won by decision. With 40+ fights dudes a warrior.

Back