Which fight would you like to see be the main event showcase bout for UFC 300?

Which fight would you like to be the main event fight for UFC 300?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
These I believe are good solid choices, which would you prefer to be the main event fight?

Feel free to suggest some fights, I'll consider adding them.

65459a51-untitled-design-2024-01-01t105529.010.jpg

593263354.jpg

do-you-still-think-izzy-can-defend-against-khamzats-v0-nwi52n6499n91.jpg

mp1q5983vysa1.jpg

leon-edwards-belal-muhammad-031321-getty-ftr_m9bautefvq731a13u2w4fjbb8.jpg

israel-adesanya-confronts-dricus-du-plessis-at-ufc-290.jpg

Last edited:
my picks in order
Khamzat Chimaev vs. Israel Adesanya
Israel Adesanya vs. Poatan (Trilogy) (LHW Belt)
Tom Aspinall vs. Poatan (Interim HW belt)
Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz (Trilogy)

If they go with perriera vs Aspinall as the main event, we deserve another title here. Whether it's grasso, Leon, or even freaking Raquel.. it just wouldn't feel right without another one

Out of these options Khamzat vs Izzy is the obvious one. Both contenders at MW and coming from different styles.

Would be weird as a main event over actual title fights, but I'd rather see that than these potential clown fights.

If they go with perriera vs Aspinall as the main event, we deserve another title here. Whether it's grasso, Leon, or even freaking Raquel.. it just wouldn't feel right without another one

Who would you like to see Leon, Grasso and Raquel fight?

Last edited:
Don’t really love any of those options to be honest.

Aspinall vs. Pereira- Makes no sense. Both have people in their actual divisions they could fight. Plus an interim title fight headline 300? Come on.

McGregor vs. Diaz- Could be fun but it just feels like two irrelevant fighters on top of what’s supposed to be a landmark event. Plus feels like a title fight should be on top.

Khamzat vs. Adesanya- Makes sense but not having a title fight on top is a little disappointing. And an interim is completely unnecessary as well.

Pereira vs. Adesanya- Adesanya coming off a loss and there are actual light heavyweight contenders that would be better choices to me. Not the worst, but not the best either.

Edwards vs. Belal- At least a real title fight that should happen, but the likelihood of it being entertaining is low. I would be fine with it if they added another relevant title fight as well.

DDP vs Adesanya is still on the table bud lol

Surprised so many people want a non-title fight for a main event on a landmark card.

I truly don't understand the fascination with a mind-blowing fight to headline 300. On paper, this card already surpasses 100 and 200. 100 had 2 title fight and 200 had 1 (I know it was supposed to have 2). If Leon vs Belal headlines, we would have 2 title fights (not to mention a fight for the only belt that matters) on a card so loaded that the worst fight is Jim Miller vs Bobby Green or Bo Nickal vs Cody Brundage. We also get 2 amazing PPVs the 2 months before. As long as the fights happen, who cares what number card they're on?

This card would be real good, if it was Gaethje vs. Makhachev for LW belt. I really don't get wasting Gaethje in a fight that means ZERO against an undersized Holloway.

Whatever.

On that list there is a fight with the healthy undisputed champion. And the healthy number 1 contender. Granted Edwards/Belal features two fighters not considered exciting. But it’s the one fight that actually makes sense.

None of the above, to be honest. I guess Leon vs Belal, but that feels like co-main material.

Adesanya vs Poatan III(IV) at LHW is the best option for me, they could finish their rivalry (in MMA) , is a exciting match up and could shake both divisions.
Since Izzy fighting at LHW is one less contender disputing a MW TS.

Hill vs poatan is a great match up too, a banger with some revenge history.

I love the ideia of Nate vs Connor just to trol Michal chandler <FookIsThatGuy><Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back