Which PPV card are you willing to pay $79.99: UFC 288 or 289

Supporting Dana is about appealing to me as supporting Saudi Prince Bone saws. I will leave that to Elon Musk and traitor Trump.

Hopefully they stack 289 to make up for that awful headliner
The problem is that UFC 290 is the following month, and since it’s their International Fight Week card, the UFC is probably going to overload that one instead. I have no idea why anyone would think Nunes-Pena 3 should even be happening, let alone headlining a PPV, but the whole 289 card will probably be a throwaway.

Charles vs Dariush alone is worth it
Dont even wanna acknowledge that other card

I don't know how ufc stays profitable with their ppv model. Everyone I know either pirates it. Or watches it at bar where the bar pays for it. I don't know anyone in the last 5 years who has legit paid for a ufc ppv.

Ill prob buy both cos im a moron

Ill bet more than that on both because im an Australian moron

None

But I pay Espn+ here for about 2/3 US dollars at month and it includes all PPVs

Lol @ Oliveira vs Dariush as a main event of a PPV

It should be a co-main at most

Still too much either way, but that 288 main card is absolutely delicious top to bottom

Cejudo/Aljo is such a high level BW title fight, and Beneil/Oliveira is crazy. And then you have Andrade, Jourdain and Bryce. No fillers on that card
Main and co main are good

If half those fights took place in my back garden, I would close the blinds and go back to bed!

LOL at paying to watch

There needs to be some big names on the card (Jones, Izzy) or my casual friends are not going to chip in and order the event so I will not either.

None of the PPV's are worth $80.
Is this supposed to be a trick question.

They couldn't make a PPV combining top fights of both. Fight Night cards

Back