Which YT video that you keep going to for a guaranteed laugh or just to make you feel good?

As of late I watch a lot of Shaq + Barkley clips for laughs. They're fucking hilarious!

They are so damn good together. They go together like deep fried snickers bars and the women of San Antonio

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa TS and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another sherdogger, you got a 50/50 chance of making a good post.

But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at better post than me. Then you add another shergoof to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down.

See, you got a 33 1/3 chance of making a good post, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of making a good post.

So TS, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of making a good post. But then you take my 75% chance, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of making a good thread. Senior TS, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you.

Untitled.png

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa TS and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another sherdogger, you got a 50/50 chance of making a good post.

But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at better post than me. Then you add another shergoof to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down.

See, you got a 33 1/3 chance of making a good post, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of making a good post.

So TS, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of making a good post. But then you take my 75% chance, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of making a good thread. Senior TS, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you.

Untitled.png
Steiner math ALWAYS checks out.

Back