Crime White supremacist sentenced to nearly 20 years in plot to bomb Colorado synagogue

I was just going to post this. Some of these brainwashed people just see what they want to see I guess. To me it sounds like this dude was posting some over the top shit about hating Jewish people online and undercover feds came and cohered him into acting on it. They even supplied him with the weapons to do so. Like you said... fuck him for trying to act on it anyway, but there is still an element of entrapment here.
The idea is that people like him are very vulnerable to predator supremacist types. If the FBI could do it, then real terrorists could easily recruit a guy like this. Very scary reality.

".....the very real threat white supremacy poses to this country. It is a MAJOR issue and it is not going away. It's up to us to fight it at every turn."

welcome-to-the-clownworld-welcome-to-clownworld-unisex-sweatshirt.jpg

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

I was just going to post this. Some of these brainwashed people just see what they want to see I guess. To me it sounds like this dude was posting some over the top shit about hating Jewish people online and undercover feds came and cohered him into acting on it. They even supplied him with the weapons to do so. Like you said... fuck him for trying to act on it anyway, but there is still an element of entrapment here.
As far as I know it's only entrapment if they led him to do something illegal. They only cooperated with his self-professed attempt to do so according to the quote above. That's not even slightly unethical.

But let this serve as another example of the very real threat white supremacy poses to this country. It is a MAJOR issue and it is not going away. It's up to us to fight it at every turn.
How major or real?

You're 14,400 times more likely to get killed in a car accident, than be killed in a terrorist attack... Perpetuated by people of any ethnicity.

If this dude is guilty then he should rot in jail. Right wing my ass. He's just a turd that needs to be flushed.

In my country one young guy was sentenced just about 10 years for killing an old woman. Well, not that old, just retired... And he was drug addicted!

Good catch.

Luckily, justice was served in this case. But let this serve as another example of the very real threat white supremacy poses to this country. It is a MAJOR issue and it is not going away. It's up to us to fight it at every turn.

"An avowed white supremacist was sentenced on Friday to 19-1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty months ago to a federal hate-crimes case stemming from a botched plot to bomb a historic Colorado synagogue in 2019."

https://news.yahoo.com/white-supremacist-sentenced-nearly-20-013045535.html

Watch out bro!

@Mcountry @Proud American and @rob mafia are about to debunk this fake news with Mike Cernovich videos.

Watch out bro!

@Mcountry @Proud American and @rob mafia are about to debunk this fake news with Mike Cernovich videos.

White supremacists are not a major concern because where it happens we call it out. We all agree this guy deserves his 19 years plus and I hope he rots in prison.

However, it sea to be socially acceptable to shit on white people which is far more distressing.

And a much larger concern as to where we as a society are going forward.

All that being said, I'm going to have to ask you to be less white please.

Back