Who are your favorite pressure fighters?

In Glory, Khbabez and Pereira.

Some months ago was Sebastian Cozmâncă who is a predator.

But my current favorite pressure fighter is Florin "Rambo" Lambagiu.
He fights as a welterweight/light-heavyweight. He is even taking many dangerous fights in the openweight division, against heavyweights (much heavier opponents).

Lambagiu is like Rocky, and he is of gipsy origin by the way. I strongly believe he has a bigger IQ than his English skills. His technique is really underrated and understimated, I think he has all the shots in terms of punching. Great jab, left and right hooks, head shots, uppercut and body punching, good boxing. People do forget I am linked to boxing. I think that if at only 22 years old he showed so much, honestly someday he will produce big surprises on the world stage. I see him improved at every event.

His best win so far is Daniel Stefanovski, it was a great fight, but I liked him more in this match because he is showing all of his understimated skills. It is only a matter of time until ONE Championship will probably sign him. I think because of his style and underrated, understimated boxing, he will upset some global name at some point. A bet of mine.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Manhoef back in the day, although he was more of an explosive striker I guess?

Back