Who at 155 beats Gillespie?

That's a bold statement bro. You really think he'd nullify guys like Gaethje, Ferguson and McGregor? I'm not saying you're wrong, there's no way currently to prove who'd win. I just think he's not faced anyone of a high enough level to convince me he'd do much to the current top ten.

Exactly how would McTapper avoid the TD's, submissions and GnP of Gregor??? The answer is that he can't barring the early KO. Every round where Gillespie is close enough to grab McTapper is a round for Gillespie and possible finish. McGregor will not be able to get this guy off if he gets top position. Lost cause...McGregor can't hang with elite grapplers at 155. Fact.

Last edited:
View attachment 508555
In all honesty, I only see him beating Vick and maybe Barboza, if he can get a lock on him. I'm discounting Pettis as he's moving to 170. He's talented for sure, but LW is a shark tank. Him vs Hooker is the fight to make imo.

Based on what exactly? Have you even watched his fights or just last night. Do you know anything about Gregor or his background or his wrestling pedigree? This guy mauls everyone on that list that isn’t Khabib, who I think he does still beat

Only thing worse than a boring grinder is one that knows it and tries to explain why they do it. He'll never be a draw. Might win a bunch more, but we'll be more excited when he loses and gets released.
Yancy was about to tap to boredom, he wasn't out of it.

At this rate, probably himself. He's only getting older, while refusing to call out anybody from the top 10.

He's had like 5 fights now? Meanwhile Hernandez fights Cowboy in his 3rd UFC fight. Point being that Gregor needs to talk more for his own sake. I really want to see him fight top competition now.

Yeah I don't get his "no calling people out" thing.

Is he trying to be respectful or something? It makes no sense. Because actually i think calling someone out shows a lot of respect to someone as a fighter...it shows that you think that fighter is great and that beating him would be a big deal.

Him vs Lee would be good, he would most likely win that fight though. I think Khabib would most likely beat him.

Based on what exactly? Have you even watched his fights or just last night. Do you know anything about Gregor or his background or his wrestling pedigree? This guy mauls everyone on that list that isn’t Khabib, who I think he does still beat
I've watched his last six fights and as I've said, he's an impressive talent. However, he's not fought a top fighter yet. I'm not sold till he fights a ranked opponent.

McGregor will avoid GG like the plague unless GG is wearing the belt and McGregor needs gas money for his jets and cars...McGregor doesn't like getting beaten up and this would be a brutal beatdown and a style of fight where McGregor has close to zero chance...

That's it right there.
I rate McGregor but Gregor and Khabib are Kryponite to his style. Any elite wrestler at 155lbs is going to have a great chance of beating him. At 145lbs, he was big enough to cope but against guys his own size, he'll get dragged down to hell.

He’s at the point now, where it’s only big names and formidable opponents in front of him.
He looks great so far and he’ll probably do well.
I hope he fights a Top 5 next.

Only thing worse than a boring grinder is one that knows it and tries to explain why they do it. He'll never be a draw. Might win a bunch more, but we'll be more excited when he loses and gets released.
Yancy was about to tap to boredom, he wasn't out of it.

Interesting, since Khabib seems to be a draw now from being a "boring grinder"

Gregor doesn't get tired and he doesn't mind riding out certain positions against the fence. For me, he reminds me of Frankie Edgar earlier in his career when he was a grinder and didn't develop his striking yet. He also came up with the same regional promotion as Frankie. Gregor is a bit older and he doesn't want to call out anyone. I don't see him fighting Raging Al since they are both from LI and there is a bit of cross training that goes on. He is human bookbag but he has a lot of finishes so I don't mind.

Interesting, since Khabib seems to be a draw now from being a "boring grinder"
Khabib is only a draw because he beat a man millions hate. It's mob rule, 1 idiot can be persuasive

View attachment 508555
In all honesty, I only see him beating Vick and maybe Barboza, if he can get a lock on him. I'm discounting Pettis as he's moving to 170. He's talented for sure, but LW is a shark tank. Him vs Hooker is the fight to make imo.
lol you are painful. as TS said... only furg and khabib would be heavy favorites. he fuckin smokes dustin, lee, al, vick, geathje, barboza, conor.. gtfo

would be interesting to see him vs makhacev or khabilov

I can see him beating anyone outside khabib, this s guy is the real deal and don't think anyone can match his wrestling. Becoming a big fan of him

Back