Who can beat Islam at LW?

No one. It was so fun watching islam rise thru the ranks, but now the excitements over. No one can challenge this guy. Maybe in a few years someone will come along and bring the hype who knows,

I'm not big in to that mixed martial arts mathematics but the way charles done all the top guys dirty and then islam just came in and bismirched him...

These Dagestanis, Khabib and Islam in particular, are just built different. I honestly believe neither had even shown the full extent of their capabilities, because they haven't had to. In the current LW landscape, Islam will reign by only utilising a portion of his skillset, because that's all he needs.

Arman gave him a tough go at it, but I don't think he's ready for Islam yet. Either him or Fiziev from this current crop of 155 fighters.

I wouldn't be surprised if Islam plays around at 170 if Kamaru doesn't win the rematch.

We all knew that Charles was the only one because he is a magician.
Islam is going to be like watching his trainer.
Boring, dominant wins.
Not his fault he is so good.

I was rooting for Oliveira hard, but I don't think anybody is gonna beat Islam.

But maybe a Older/Prime Arman Tsurkyan, but probably not. Arman is still only 27 years old, and many people though he was robbed in his last fight.

Back