Who else started getting withdrawals from not being able to Post?

I can quit Sherdog anytime.

Seriously though, I quit Twitter like it was nothing.

Y'all got any mo of dem Shoop Contests and Polls ? DC.jpg

I missed shitposting.

Shockingly enough without the forum I actually had to go to the actual website to see any MMA related news. Hadn't been there in awhile.

I can quit Sherdog anytime.

Seriously though, I quit Twitter like it was nothing.

I quit Twitter for like 5 years and then one day just started shitposting again like nothing.

Now I'm more depressed than ever.

I quit Twitter for like 5 years and then one day just started shitposting again like nothing.

Now I'm more depressed than ever.

LOL good stuff sherbro

I missed waking up and pissing in peoples Corn Flakes.

Shitposting's back on the menu boys.

No... but now I notice how many losers with zero social lives are on this site. Embarrassing.

I checked more times than I would like to admit. I didn't necessarily miss posting as much as reading what was going on. Genuinely would be sad if these forums ever went down for good we have a good community here. And yeah I checked Reddit which is still absolute garbage and even Twitter which is also garbage.
I don't know what you mean by checked Twitter... I don't use it

But I did check Reddit, and totally garbage indeed

I missed you all so much, had withdrawals, all we had were the memories. I thought it was only gonna take 1-2 days, it only said it will be down on the 13th, but it lasted 5 days and that felt like years... thought I would never see you very tall and super jacked handsome hunks ever again.

Feels good to be back :p

Read more than post nowadays, but it made my working week longer than it should have been.

Just goes to show how we take things for granted.

No Sherdog for 5 days and I was already having to talk MMA with casual fans form my community. Conor Fanbois... HAH

Thank you SherStaff for putting in the time over what must have been a long week, to get everything running.

The layout looks great.

I honestly was checking in everyday. Waiting for the good news. How about you SherBro?
How often did you visit Sherdog Forums while it was being upgraded?

Hmm, I don't seem to know how to add a Poll :eek:

I did until I actually seen the site.

Where the hell is lemur?? He’s like a year old and has 50000 poasts

Im a little older than that sir ;)
I can't seem to stay on here for more than a half hour without getting angry lol.

It was sickening. I had to go on Reddit, on r/UFC, with all the filthy communists you can find there....

I never really use Twitter so I tried. Just angry people everywhere.
seriously, Sherdog is like the only place left on the net where people who love MMA get to share

Everywhere else its like Angry Casuals...

I was on the edge, but I made it

SherdogBless

Back