Who else started getting withdrawals from not being able to Post?

I sharted each time I clicked on the sherdog icon and got the failure message.

<30>

Just goes to show how we take things for granted.

No Sherdog for 5 days and I was already having to talk MMA with casual fans form my community. Conor Fanbois... HAH

Thank you SherStaff for putting in the time over what must have been a long week, to get everything running.

The layout looks great.

I honestly was checking in everyday. Waiting for the good news. How about you SherBro?
How often did you visit Sherdog Forums while it was being upgraded?

Hmm, I don't seem to know how to add a Poll :eek:

Just goes to show how we take things for granted.

No Sherdog for 5 days and I was already having to talk MMA with casual fans form my community. Conor Fanbois... HAH

Thank you SherStaff for putting in the time over what must have been a long week, to get everything running.

The layout looks great.

I honestly was checking in everyday. Waiting for the good news. How about you SherBro?
How often did you visit Sherdog Forums while it was being upgraded?

Hmm, I don't seem to know how to add a Poll

Naw, I've left Sherdog for long stretches multiple times. Was in that day it let us in, before going back down. Surprised it took this long, tried couple times, but figured that it would last a while.

It takes getting used to but it's a bit slicker yea

No problems here.
It felt great because I knew that the bathtubbers ain’t going to be able to post any false narratives and shitty propaganda on here either. ;)

I admit that I didn't even check every day to see if the page was up.
I'm a bad person.

I was on a liquor fueled bender,and I just howled at people in the streets like a wino. I ran into @Drunken Meat Fist there.

This reaction upgrade is fruity as hell but Reddit is as bad as they say. Mindless drones.
That's what terrible with Reddit, if your post isn't overly consensual, or a "super witty joke", it gets buried. Users there also seem to act like a pack of idiots even more than usual because of that system. A few subs have a decent community , and some use workarounds regarding the up/downvote system, but it's more the exception than the rule, the MMA sub is a good example of this. The site administration has a terrible reputation too.

To be fair it still became extremely successful, and about every popular social website is a cesspool. Reddit is probably not the worst...

Im a little older than that sir ;)
I can't seem to stay on here for more than a half hour without getting angry lol.
Is it because of the new layout, brother ? Is everything okay ? I was already worried to see you with a yellow.
We need your good mood over there !

Is it because of the new layout, brother ? Is everything okay ? I was already worried to see you with a yellow.
We need your good mood over there !

Definitely the layout sir.
The yellow was from before this "upgrade".

It was a funny that only I found funny lol.

I don’t post much but when I couldn’t log in that gave me some serious anxiety. I started here back in 99 and then the forums rolled over to a new server in 2001 everyone who had an account got a Dec 01 start date. I thought the same thing was coming my way again..only this time I’d lose a 20+ year old account. Even though I rarely post or reply I’m on here just about every day checking out all the happenings. Glad my account didn’t get starched again!

Definitely the layout sir.
The yellow was from before this "upgrade".

It was a funny that only I found funny lol.
Oh, I had missed that. I guess it's bound to happen every now and then, I suppose a few posts of mine could have deserved a yellow too, especially if understood the wrong way. I'm 100% sure you didn't mean any harm though.

Anyway, I hope the layout will be tweaked a little, I know it's a matter of time and adaptation, with big changes like these, but I feel it could be a lot better with small modifications.

Take care !

Oh, I had missed that. I guess it's bound to happen every now and then, I suppose a few posts of mine could have deserved a yellow too, especially if understood the wrong way. I'm 100% sure you didn't mean any harm though.

Anyway, I hope the layout will be tweaked a little, I know it's a matter of time and adaptation, with big changes like these, but I feel it could be a lot better with small modifications.

Take care !

It was a little dark humor lol.
I didn't any harm by it tbh, but shit happens I guess.

I do hope they change some things sir, but we'll see if we are being heard.

I don’t post much but when I couldn’t log in that gave me some serious anxiety. I started here back in 99 and then the forums rolled over to a new server in 2001 everyone who had an account got a Dec 01 start date. I thought the same thing was coming my way again..only this time I’d lose a 20+ year old account. Even though I rarely post or reply I’m on here just about every day checking out all the happenings. Glad my account didn’t get starched again!

Good to meet you sir.

I do hope they change some things sir, but we'll see if we are being heard.
I experienced the exact same problem with the soccer website I used to be addicted to. Multiple website changes, made by a totally amateur guy (literally)... it was not that serious until they ended up paying a guy who was supposed to be a pro, and it was even worse, it got unusable, personnal data leaks happened, and it was UGLY, a lot more than the first 2005 version.

A big part of the ancient/knowledgeable user base left to create our own, very basic soccer website/forum, which is still up to this day.

It really sucks, I'm talking about the website of a company that owns one of the few really popular monthly soccer magazines in the whole country. They really fucked up.

Sherdog is still faaar from all this, but listening to users indeed is crucial in the long term, even if forum users are notoriously loyal, sometimes too much for their own good lol

Font size is too small IMO, looks pretty crappy.

Maybe i´m getting too old for this sh...

Reactions: HHJ
Font size is too small IMO, looks pretty crappy.

Maybe i´m getting too old for this sh...
Yeah i got this zoomed in,so the AV's pop and the text is bigger.

I can also eat anything so long as its mashed into a fine paste

I experienced the exact same problem with the soccer website I used to be addicted to. Multiple website changes, made by a totally amateur guy (literally)... it was not that serious until they ended up paying a guy who was supposed to be a pro, and it was even worse, it got unusable, personnal data leaks happened, and it was UGLY, a lot more than the first 2005 version.

A big part of the ancient/knowledgeable user base left to create our own, very basic soccer website/forum, which is still up to this day.

It really sucks, I'm talking about the website of a company that owns one of the few really popular monthly soccer magazines in the whole country. They really fucked up.

Sherdog is still faaar from all this, but listening to users indeed is crucial in the long term, even if forum users are notoriously loyal, sometimes too much for their own good lol

That's exactly what happened to LiveLeak, and they sold that website.

I can't see me spending the amount of time I was on here.
I jokingly told one of the members here that I'm just going to give everyone my phone number and we can do a giant conference call lmao

Back