Who else thought

Roman was definitely the better fighter and he won that fight

Yep very limited fighter. If Vettori can spam leg kicks on you and check you when you enter and you cannot do anything about it but swing wildly, then yeah… 29-28 Vettori
Yea.
I mean Marvin looked pretty good.
Of course just remember the Whittaker fight. So I'm not sure if it was his opponent or he's really evolving.

Fight wasn't the multi-level chaos I kinda wanted, but fairly easy kickboxing win for Vettori.

Dolidze turned into a statue in R2, and just didn't have the energy to be as aggressive as he needed to be to turn it round in R3.

Dolidze was so one dimensional that Vettori was easily able to adjust in the 2nd and 3rd. Not a great performance.

Yea.
Of course just remember the Whittaker fight. So I'm not sure if it was his opponent or he's really evolving.
Thought Marvin looked the same as always just took a step down in competition. He can't beat the top 3 of the division.

Yea.
Of course, that is Robert and he is much more technical, and even more diverse, than Dolidze. Marvin had a gameplan and executed it well, Dolidze was the one who felt the damage more by the end, as you could see him slow down round by round. It is nice to see something new from Marvin, nothing special, but he is at least trying to evolve.

Roman was definitely the better fighter and he won that fight
Stats say different, not to mention watching the slow-mo replays you can see Roman whiffing shot after shot with those hooks. He never went first and out side of 2 30 second moments in r1 and 1 minute in round 3 he was behind in the fight. Stay free and keep up the bad takes
http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/5e9c027fb24efc2b

I hate Marvin for being a big ole awkward putz…..but he easily won that. Roman was landing at will on Marvin’s hands lol. Remove the clash of heads and it’s clear who wore more damage. Roman has a purple leg and a fucked eye courtesy of a guy who literally just took kicking 101. Embarrassing for Dolidze.

Fairly close fight but Dolidze's punches outweighed Vittori's kicks even though Vittori blocked a lot of them. Vittori very lucky to get the decision.

Fairly close fight but Dolidze's punches outweighed Vittori's kicks even though Vittori blocked a lot of them. Vittori very lucky to get the decision.

I dislike Marvin with a passion, but he easily won that lol. Roman was gassed after R1.

Stats say different, not to mention watching the slow-mo replays you can see Roman whiffing shot after shot with those hooks. He never went first and out side of 2 30 second moments in r1 and 1 minute in round 3 he was behind in the fight. Stay free and keep up the bad takes
http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/5e9c027fb24efc2b
Stats don’t matter aren’t counted aren’t part of the criteria and judges never see them

Dolidze is clearly the better fighter

Stats don’t matter aren’t counted aren’t part of the criteria and judges never see them

Dolidze got cucked bro. Deal with it <Lmaoo>

sTaTs DoNt MaTtEr. Except he lost soundly, and had it gone 2 more rounds hes losing those too. Go rewatch the fight or hell even the highlights and watch Roman get the vast majority of shots blocked or whiff a foot over Marvins head. You're just one bad take after another.

Back