Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

My munchkin and I putting in work on TMNT at the Arcade in Seaworld. He inherited my long arms, he's gonna be a serious defender on the court I hope
66784480_10162169705990531_4857702449516904448_n.jpg

You can finally put a face to the pigeon hunting, women slaying alpha that is pug.

Here I am heading to a party in Thailand, surrounded by European women, which is just another day in my life.

And no I'm not sitting, that's my actual standing height.
View media item 31693

You can finally put a face to the pigeon hunting, women slaying alpha that is pug.

Here I am heading to a party in Thailand, surrounded by European women, which is just another day in my life.

View media item 31693
It says I don’t have permission to look at the media in this album?
What kind of sick manlet safe zone is this?!

You look alpha as fuck if thats you on the floor
I felt the opposite of alpha being on the floor with a guy behind me, and some of the girls petting my hair like I'm a puppy. I was also drunk and high though so whatever.

I felt the opposite of alpha being on the floor with a guy behind me, and some of the girls petting my hair like I'm a puppy. I was also drunk and high though so whatever.

Its more about your body type, you look like a guy who can wreck.

Alpha in the combat ability sense, not in some social status thing

View media item 31693

You're a good looking bro.
Nice pic, cuz.

Last edited:
Its more about your body type, you look like a guy who can wreck.

Alpha in the combat ability sense, not in some social status thing

I'm a manlet but I do make up for it for being a built manlet. I packed on quite a bit of muscle before my trip too knowing I won't have time to work out as much.
I was still a shit boxer though when I was pro.

Maybe all the good Swedes leave their country. When I was traveling, the most alpha looking dude I've seen was a swede. Jacked, tall, and handsome af. I'm not gay but I might've been for this guy. Swedish girls too were generally good looking and cool. Fins on the other hand were nothing to write home about. Met one cute Finnish girl though
Sweden needs to declare war on some shit and reclaim our honour on the battlefield again. Look at us now, we are lost without a purpose! Pathetic. Finns still remember their history of being fought over by both Russia and Sweden for so long which have made them a more proud people today in my opinion. And although there's a lot of shit talking between us I still think of Finns as a brother people, but I feel they have more reasons to feel resentment towards Swedes than vice versa.

Last edited:

View media item 31693

Hey, cool pic, bro.
For some reason, you remind me of the actor Won Bin in it.

Hey, cool pic, bro.
For some reason, you remind me of the actor Won Bin in it.
He's a good looking dude and I'm flattered but I don't think I look anything like him lol.
Reminds me of how Koreans would tell every white guy that they look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.

He's a good looking dude and I'm flattered but I don't think I look anything like him lol.
Reminds me of how Koreans would tell every white guy that they look like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt.
<45>
No, I'm not kidding. I suppose I'd have to see another shot of you to see for sure. Maybe it's because I just saw him in a movie called MOTHER the other night. It was pretty good but it was definitely not as good as THE MAN FROM NOWHERE.

E4DD1215-7375-4924-9E3D-FB849CFC04C8.jpeg Zzzzzzzz ...

Just gonna send this censored version. Just put this picture up on tinder except I put the naughtier one with my stiff log sticking up covered by a single thin bed sheet

I know this is the gayberry and all but still...

Back