Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I just want to put it out there that when I started this thread I never imagined it would still be moving 5 1/2 years later. I made it bc I was bored. I figured no one would participate, and just wanted some laughs for a few mins. Color me surprised that it has more posts than any thread on this site.

I appreciate everyone who has had the guts to post their pic. You're my neighbors in this community, and it's nice to get to know who you are and about you, even if it is just your appearance. Some of us have been here together for a good chunk of time, and we become attached to a certain extent. I value this place and all of you greatly.

Cheers, everyone. Without you, my greatest accomplishment here would be relating my prison quest. Bc of all of you, it ended up being that I brought this place together.

I'm pretty satisfied with that.

I just want to put it out there that when I started this thread I never imagined it would still be moving 5 1/2 years later. I made it bc I was bored. I figured no one would participate, and just wanted some laughs for a few mins. Color me surprised that it has more posts than any thread on this site.

I appreciate everyone who has had the guts to post their pic. You're my neighbors in this community, and it's nice to get to know who you are and about you, even if it is just your appearance. Some of us have been here together for a good chunk of time, and we become attached to a certain extent. I value this place and all of you greatly.

Cheers, everyone. Without you, my greatest accomplishment here would be relating my prison quest. Bc of all of you, it ended up being that I brought this place together.

I'm pretty satisfied with that.

I find it pretty funny that you were the first poster to write on my wall when I first made an account here. And your second comment was 'I love you'...I thought you were a weird ass dude. And I was right.

I find it pretty funny that you were the first poster to write on my wall when I first made an account here. And your second comment was 'I love you'...I thought you were a weird ass dude. And I was right.
Lol

Those were fun times. I remember that you would avoid me for a long time. I just kept liking your posts and hounding you until I wore you down. Now you're a true bud.

Wife got a polaroid, we used the hell out of it in Spokane
3z9zw5q.jpeg
Why does it look like you're wearing gi pants and your dads sweatshirt

Back