Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Was out at the beach earlier today enjoying the brisk weather and listening to the new Howling Giant record Glass Future. That album is my favorite record released this year. The beards a bit scraggly and I've been thinking about shaving it off but many a person has told me not to.
lMpopWk.png
You have a good thick beard. Trim it a bit if it looks too bushy, and you're good.

I don't particularly like beards but I think it is because I can't fucking grow one lol. It is all patchy and I looked like a hobo when I tried. So I say keep that.
My older brother is the same way. He cannot grow a solid one to save his life. His is really patchy. I told him in mid 2020 during the height of the pandemic to just let it grow for about a good 3 weeks without touching and see how it looks but he didn't want to do it

My older brother and I seeing Tool and Elder at The Spectrum Center in Charlotte on Sunday. I'll be turning 40 next month and this was my birthday present from him. This is our second time seeing Tool and his first for Elder. Greatest gig I've ever been to so far
4x44OM1.jpeg

My older brother and I seeing Tool and Elder at The Spectrum Center in Charlotte on Sunday. I'll be turning 40 next month and this was my birthday present from him. This is our second time seeing Tool and his first for Elder. Greatest gig I've ever been to so far
4x44OM1.jpeg
I'm not going to lie I thought your brother was Steve O at first glance

4x44OM1.jpeg
i've chilled w/ Matt from Elder a few times, through mutuals who have known him since they were in high school or some shit (my friends are from New Bedford). it's always a ripper of a time whenever they play one of the smaller local venues here in PVD or in the Boston area. glad you guys had a swell time

me photo, for tax:
IMG_6445.jpg

Back