Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

i've chilled w/ Matt from Elder a few times, through mutuals who have known him since they were in high school or some shit (my friends are from New Bedford). it's always a ripper of a time whenever they play one of the smaller local venues here in PVD or in the Boston area. glad you guys had a swell time

me photo, for tax:
View attachment 1025978
That photo of you is hilarious. I spoke to Nick after their final show of their tour with Ruby the Hatchet and Howling Giant last year and he told they were going on tour with a major band in early in 2024 but couldn't say who yet. When I found out it was Tool I lost my shit.

*file to large*

Well what the fucking fuck. I cropped that thing down to hell and back, and it's still to large? jesus.

My older brother and I seeing Tool and Elder at The Spectrum Center in Charlotte on Sunday. I'll be turning 40 next month and this was my birthday present from him. This is our second time seeing Tool and his first for Elder. Greatest gig I've ever been to so far
4x44OM1.jpeg
I wish we'd have hung out when I was in Cornelius. We'd have graduated the same year, have similar interests. I was a fugitive at that point, though, so possibly could have brought unwarranted problems to your life. Still have a bunch of irl buds out there, will let you know if I'm ever out that way.

Try texting the photo to yourself and then downloading the texted version that you receive, that usually works for me
Or.. by a moments notice or.. I could not. i am old, I should never ever haveto click anyting to uopload or download or sideload shit

I wish we'd have hung out when I was in Cornelius. We'd have graduated the same year, have similar interests. I was a fugitive at that point, though, so possibly could have brought unwarranted problems to your life. Still have a bunch of irl buds out there, will let you know if I'm ever out that way.
Oh, I am from NY and still live here on Long Island. I was down visiting my older brother who moved to Matthews in 2020 with his family. May I ask why you were a fugitive at that point? I am very intrigued

About 3 months after I finished high school I was in college. Got my associates in a condensed 15 month class in computing and electronics in early 2004 and worked doing remote support for the local ISP for a year then was called into the office one day and let go for performance issues. Found out a few weeks later they moved our whole department overseas and everyone else was let go after. My depression got worse at that time and I ended up with massive drug and mental health issues. (Always dealt with depression and PTSD due to childhood bullying and sexual abuse) Ended up becoming addicted to heroin and most all other opiates. Inpatient and outpatient drug rehab, two stints in a psych ward, too many ER visits to mention, 5 overdoses, antidepression meds, seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist, stretches of being homeless and a ton of other shit. In early 2013 I finally quit opiates and all hard drugs, was taken off my antidepressants, mutually stopped seeing my psychiatrist and psychologist, and got a job fixing computers and other electronics which I still am working at almost 11 years later. Turned my life around too a degree and now I just stick to Marijuana after work, on my days off and the occasional psychedelic trip like I took today with some Psilocybin mushies I took at 12 PM.

Oh, I am from NY and still live here on Long Island. I was down visiting my older brother who moved to Matthews in 2020 with his family. May I ask why you were a fugitive at that point? I am very intrigued

About 3 months after I finished high school I was in college. Got my associates in a condensed 15 month class in computing and electronics in early 2004 and worked doing remote support for the local ISP for a year then was called into the office one day and let go for performance issues. Found out a few weeks later they moved our whole department overseas and everyone else was let go after. My depression got worse at that time and I ended up with massive drug and mental health issues. (Always dealt with depression and PTSD due to childhood bullying and sexual abuse) Ended up becoming addicted to heroin and most all other opiates. Inpatient and outpatient drug rehab, two stints in a psych ward, too many ER visits to mention, 5 overdoses, antidepression meds, seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist, stretches of being homeless and a ton of other shit. In early 2013 I finally quit opiates and all hard drugs, was taken off my antidepressants, mutually stopped seeing my psychiatrist and psychologist, and got a job fixing computers and other electronics which I still am working at almost 11 years later. Turned my life around too a degree and now I just stick to Marijuana after work, on my days off and the occasional psychedelic trip like I took today with some Psilocybin mushies I took at 12 PM.
I spent time in NY, too, but I was upstate a ways, towards the end of the Harlem line. I was on the run bc of drugs, opiates. Got caught speeding with some pills in Texas, and they threw me in jail for 3 months and finally let me out...with 10 years on paper, and with the craziest fine print I should have read but didn't. They throw you in and up your bond so you can't pay it, if you're a normal person. And if you're normal they'll keep you in for a while, to the point you are desperate to get out, then say, ok, we will give you probation, it's 10 years deferred adjudicated, you cool with that? And you're all whatever about it, bc you want the fuck out, but it's like, even a parking ticket, and you're going back and the starting point is the 10 years. So I messed up, and bc I messed up I fled. And I basically didn't try to hide where I was, was all over the internet giving Texas the finger like, "Come and get me," bc I knew they wouldn't, they expect you to return on your own. Eventually I did, bc I got tired of going to jail and getting released a few days later bc Texas wouldn't pony up, kinda ruins jobs and whatnot. Turned myself in, got 12 years, did 2 1/2 in actual confinement, and am now on parole until next decade and work for a top 10 Fortune 500 company for the last 2 1/2 years.

I was wrong about you being from Charlotte, but I wasn't wrong about us having similarities. Just based on your story, I feel like I know you, even though I really don't, if that makes sense. Good on you for fighting that war and winning.

THIS IS A TEST AS I DO NOT ACTUALLY THINK IT WILL UPLOAD

Also, Im the fucking long haired hippy in the back. Ignpore the guy in front, he's an abusive fucktard.

Edit: holy shit it worked! That is a super comfy slipknot sleeveless that I wore on outside jobs in the day, since I burned like hell. I think I was about 230 at the time. This is, quite literally, the newest photo of me that exists. I think its ten years old now.

2nd edit: A friend of mine just mentioned "god damn, was that back when you you hit like a tank?" Because yah, there was a LOT of farm muscle on that frame. And more than one dumbass found out the fun way.
I enjoyed your movies Mr. Seagal.

Just updating this Sherdog Facebook. I had a bunch of people over for the super bowl. This is one of them. I'm the guy in the hat. The gentleman next to me is a Red Sox fan. No one was stabbed. Maybe we're not actually true fans then?!
Resized_20240211_172746_1707698085058.jpeg

Last edited:
Look at this nerd and his glasses! The dude will never see pussy again! OR maybe women will see my glasses and be like "look at that guy in his glasses. He must read books! I should give him a blowie in the parking lot!"

Day 2: 0 parking lot blowies.
Maybe I have to get out of my car first.
Resized_20240223_131706_1708719544474.jpegResized_20240223_131739_1708719545710.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back