Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Shout out to my main uggo bitch @MART!AN for looking to join my harem of women.

qAWT6aO.jpg

Kh4kphw.jpg

eWUME91.jpg

I win. You can send the $500 via cash app. It'll go good towards reserving a table when I take you and my other harem out.

-President Warlord Palis, Sherdogs most handsome man

qAWT6aO.jpg

Kh4kphw.jpg

eWUME91.jpg

I win. You can send the $500 via cash app. It'll go good towards reserving a table when I take you and my other harem out.

Lmao. Macklemore with a hint of meth..

qAWT6aO.jpg

Kh4kphw.jpg

eWUME91.jpg

lol @posting those girls..u should be embarrassed. I'd accept a handjob at the very most from those creatures

lol @posting those girls..u should be embarrassed. I'd accept a handjob at the very most from those creatures

Yes I was going to say the same this. Wouldn’t touch either of them. Might let one of them lick my asshole at the most, but other than that - nope. He can do better. Some guys don’t mind fucking with girls a lot less down on the totem pole, but I don’t go for that.

Last edited:
Yes I was going to say the same this. Wouldn’t touch either of them. Might let one of them lick my asshole at the most, but other than that - nope. He can do better. Some guys don’t mind fucking with girls a lot less down on the totem pole, but I don’t go for that.
Lol at this doofus projecting and the poor midget @Corona aka canrona liking this

Edit: oh shit a jan 2019 register. I wonder which previously banned shit tier poster this is?

Last edited:
Lol at this doofus projecting and the poor midget @Corona aka canrona liking this

Edit: oh shit a jan 2019 register. I wonder which previously banned shit tier poster this is?

You really have no reason to be upset lol. Those 2 girls were nasty. That’s it. And not every newer account means a previously banned one.

You really have no reason to be upset lol. Those 2 girls were nasty. That’s it. And not every newer account means a previously banned one.

And just to give you a piece of advice, take it or leave it. Smile more in your photos, the duck face with the puffed out lips isn’t the greatest look.
The only person upset is the previously banned goof who is jealously enraged his life is trash compared to mine.

I mean, it's not like you can put up better pics of yourself with women because you either have none or they are absolute swamp donkeys and not babes like what i have.

What's funny is, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have many more pictures of myself with gorgeous ladies, some i can't post here because i would get banned <Moves>

<GinJuice>

The only person upset is the previously banned goof who is jealously enraged his life is trash compared to mine.

I mean, it's not like you can put up better pics of yourself with women because you either have none or they are absolute swamp donkeys and not babes like what i have.

What's funny is, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I have many more pictures of myself with gorgeous ladies, some i can't post here because i would get banned <Moves>

<GinJuice>

Lol... you sound like you’re a real a piece of work. The fact is, those 2 girls in your last photo were gross. The fact you get that upset over nothing shows your immaturity for someone in his 30s

And try smiling more, the duck face puffed out lips isn’t a great look.

And also, you are wrong. I too have many photos with attractive women, but I’m not on sherdog to try and prove something to other posters. Not everyone on sherdog is an ugly basement dweller with no social skills. Get over it.

“Poor midget” couldn’t be further from the truth. But lmao at being so tilted that you attempt randomly drag me into this garbage. The “girl” in the middle looks like some ho on tinder who gives it up on the first date and has zero tits despite being overweight. The other looks more fake than that weird looking Alita cyborg in the new James Cameron film.

“Poor midget” couldn’t be further from the truth. But lmao at being so tilted that you attempt randomly drag me into this garbage. The “girl” in the middle looks like some ho on tinder who gives it up on the first date and has zero tits despite being overweight. The other looks more fake than that weird looking Alita cyborg in the new James Cameron film.
Lol you're a poor midget who will never get out of his parents house. Good try on your shit tier analysis, Napoleon.

Lol you're a poor midget who will never get out of his parents house. Good try on your shit tier analysis, Napoleon.

I’m 5’10 170 15% bf, life long athlete that has his own place in Irvine(one of the most beautiful, safest cities in the country). You once had a respectable career as an officer and now you sell Chinese garbage on alibaba, live in pomona(legitimately one of the biggest dumps in California) and have been reduced to arguing “life offs” on a karate forum with random dudes. Yeah you’re really killing it these days lmao.

I’m 5’10 170 15% bf, life long athlete that has his own place in Irvine(one of the most beautiful, safest cities in the country). You once had a respectable career as an officer and now you sell Chinese garbage on alibaba, live in pomona(legitimately one of the biggest dumps in California) and have been reduced to arguing “life offs” on a karate forum with random dudes. Yeah you’re really killing it these days lmao.
<Dany07>

Athlete.

Respectable career. Yet I'm still apart of the Air Force Reserves. What have you done, manlet?

<Dany07>

I actually own multiple properties, what do you own?

Alibaba is trash, know your role you genetically inferior freak.

Arguing life offs? No, I'm trying to help you poor, underlaid dudes. You're here arguing talking about your BF% LMAOLOLOL

You've literally got nothing going except to hate on someone like me with Revolter when you could have met a legend.

<bball2>

Don’t even respond to him anymore. He seems like he’s likely just a massive troll. You don’t want to take anyone seriously who tries to “prove something” as hard as he does to random internet posters.

Back