Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

That was my only surgery too. Well, that I remember. Had some exploratory thing on my brain when I was 1 or so. Anyway, I was concerned to get back to work so the surgeon tells me I have to be able to do a sit up at the follow up appointment in a week. So I go to it and she says how about that sit up and I fuckin do it, not easily by any means I thought I was going to pop a blood vessel and she's fuckin amazed and still tells me at least one more week. She didn't even think I would come close. Was joking. Not fuckin funny.

I was full of oxy/acetominophen for two weeks. Could have been worse but I do remember getting up from bed was the fuckin worst.

Heal well bud.

exporatory thing on your brain lolz... explains a lot...

The worst was after surgery in the AM I asked for toast and the stinking nurse put the toast out of reach where I had to hurt myself in order to get it. I was so mad. The first time I got up on my own to pee in a bottle was very difficult. It took me a good min to finally pee.

i had a laminectomy (lower back surgery) when I was 29... but that was considered “day surgery” I was told...

still, I was hospitalized for 3 days, and had to learn to walk all over again

20210122-010129.png

Like half a year ago

haha holy chit mang, you ARE a gorilla!

why black out your eyes tho... is that some sort of religious thing?

i had a laminectomy (lower back surgery) when I was 29... but that was considered “day surgery” I was told...

still, I was hospitalized for 3 days, and had to learn to walk all over again

I could see you doing this as you left the hospital

Taunt%2B1.gif

I feel a lot better today. I'm slowly walking around more. Gotta get myself moving so I can fart lol apparently it's very important that I do.

Resized_Resized_20201105_145006.jpeg
Me, My son and his mother spending a day together having some fun

Been a while since I've put a pic up in here, Probably a few years. Lots of faces I've never seen before but its nice to see the sherfam being nice to one another. Peace everybody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back