Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

AA832C76-3A29-4648-A03A-E8DC3C91D460.webp

idk why but everyone always tells me that i look like Corny Dennis from that movie Husk

You'd freeze to death in under a minute dressed like that during our coldest day in a 100 years. So no you don't.

Stay warm!
I probably wouold, i don't have much cloathes for the winter, they don't sell the good stuff here

Orange man bad!

Wait... Nevermind.
On the negative side after 3 days of Greece i will reach a level of brown that will make trumpers stop consider me possible next potus and start ask for more walls, on positive one after 3 more days the woke crowd will consider my darkness enough to do fundraiser to bail me out if looting sneakers and TVs get me arrested

You win some, you lose some

On the negative side after 3 days of Greece i will reach a level of brown that will make trumpers stop consider me possible next potus and start ask for more walls, on positive one after 3 more days the woke crowd will consider my darkness enough to do fundraiser to bail me out if looting sneakers and TVs get me arrested

You win some, you lose some
:D

Funny how an ESL guy like you can convey humour and sarcasm effortlessly while poking fun at everyone deserving of ribbing without getting caught up in pretend offense. Yet many native speakers choose to clutch at pearls instead. It's like being a cool cat has a language of it's own.

Cheers bud.

I’ve done this before a while back, but I’ll give it a go again. Back when I made a bet and shaved my head lmao. Trying to look intense here or something.

Attachments

• 3EE680A5-6291-40C6-9E3B-8F395CD7FE77.jpeg
    3EE680A5-6291-40C6-9E3B-8F395CD7FE77.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Back