Who is the most fearless MMA fighter of all-time?

Who is the most fearless MMA fighter of all-time?

• Total voters
I feel like it was Chuck. Guy was always in a state of kill or be killed and even when his skills started to fade he gave no fucks and went out there to bang anyway. I suppose you could say the same for Fedor but I like Chuck better so he's my pick.

Is this a serious question? Record reflects fear now?

Did you think about this for like 5 seconds before posting? Or this 'for the lulz'?

so if a random bum never showed any fear (maybe they have a good poker face or they have something wrong with their amygdala), they are more fearless than Francis Ngannou?

the local homeless are more fearless than anyone in the UFC then. they have zero shits about anyone who confront them even the coppers

so if a random bum never showed any fear (maybe they have a good poker face or they have something wrong with their amygdala), they are more fearless than Francis Ngannou?

the local homeless are more fearless than anyone in the UFC then. they have zero shits about anyone who confront them even the coppers
..yes?

Is the random homeless also fighting in the UFC? Is Ngannou fighting guys who are usually a bit smaller or less athletic than him?

Most fearless means the person with the least fear. Not sure what else you need or how you thinka better record matters at that point.

There's a lot that are valid choices, most of the old school fighters were missing whatever part of the brain makes a man nervous.

I'd say Vovchanchyn. I know he lost to a lot of big names but he was undersized in nearly every fight, was one of the few strikers that could handle a grappler in those days, and is the only man I've seen who smashed the same dude twice without even leaving the cage.

I just put Enson Inoue here. He took this fighting spirit stuff quite seriously.

Hendo, Wanderlei, Miocic, Khamzat, are first 4 that come to my mind.

Honestly the answer has to be guys who fought people in the bigger weight classes than they should have been in. Igor is one of the greatest examples. Look at Jon and how he made a career beating up people smaller than him and struggled with everyone his size. We saw how Jon ducked Ngannou and fat DC.

Mousasi

Maybe not the most fearless but he at least need to be mentioned here. The guy can step in against anybody and never once looked scared in there.

Voting for the guy who returned to MMA against Jaideep Singh is a fucking joke and all 30 of you idiots are fucking sub100 iq for thinking the guy who fought pro wrestling guys in his prime was fearless. A retarded take that will not be forgotten by this community for ages
Sort of like the UFC guys who fought pro wrestlers Josh Barnett and Brock Lesnar, right?

Sort of like the UFC guys who fought pro wrestlers Josh Barnett and Brock Lesnar, right?
No not even close and you trying to even compare them is disgusting. Fedor ducked any real competitive challengers, outside of like 8 fights. And even those 8 are Yakuza controlled outcomes. You sound like a retard

Back