Who is the most loved fighter?

Nah man some people here thinks Brian Modelo is fake, he did get in trouble for a diuretic a while back & people use that against him for being fake.

Nah man it was steroids. Straight anabolics. Dronstanolone

Nah man it was steroids. Straight anabolics. Dronstanolone
Shit, I must've been thinking of someone else got the substances mixed up. That's unfortunate, I remember a lot of people were calling him fake & whatnot and now I understand why. Brian Modelo needed it i guess, specially from fighting in the streets of L.A

Shit, I must've been thinking of someone else got the substances mixed up. That's unfortunate, I remember a lot of people were calling him fake & whatnot and now I understand why. Brian Modelo needed it i guess, specially from fighting in the streets of L.A

It was before USADA so he only got like 9 months I think. It was 5 years ago.

I read your post with the modelo narrators voice lol.

Conor is the most popular, but its kind of 50/50 on whether he is loved or not.

Donald Cerrone? Awesome style, will fight anyone, fights often and is highly respected. Don't hear about too many "Cowboy" haters.

Robbie Lawler is widely loved. Known for his tenacity and never has a boring fight. Nobody talks shit about Ruthless

Anthony Pettis: The UFC loves him, fighters love him, fans love him. Another objectively exciting fighter

Anderson: Despite his set backs he is probably among the most respected fighters. Legendary status

GSP: Everyone and their grandma likes GSP.

Holly Holm: She is really liked by fans, and the hardcores give her mad respect for one of the greatest KO's ever.

Who else?
What. Connie is the most hated but the most posted on. I would say the Diaz bros, Cerrone and weidman.

There are a lot of loved fighters... Different guys at different times...

Hendo and Lawler have very few haters. fans and fighters alike. Hendo in particular. He had two MAJOR incidents that would've brought all kinds of shit down on anyone else ... VERY VEEEEERY needless strike on a completely unconscious fighter and TRT usage. A lot of other guys would've gotten shit for either issue.

In his time, Couture for sure.

Outside of MMA. Conor easily.

Donald Cerrone? Awesome style, will fight anyone, fights often and is highly respected. Don't hear about too many "Cowboy" haters.

Robbie Lawler is widely loved. Known for his tenacity and never has a boring fight. Nobody talks shit about Ruthless

Anthony Pettis: The UFC loves him, fighters love him, fans love him. Another objectively exciting fighter

Anderson: Despite his set backs he is probably among the most respected fighters. Legendary status

Holly Holm: She is really liked by fans, and the hardcores give her mad respect for one of the greatest KO's ever.

Who else?
Mixed sexes: GSP and Cerrone
Males: GSP, bc most gay
Females: Theodorou

Who else?
Lyoto Machida should be in that mix.

Lyoto-Machida-bows-to-KOd-Vitor-Belfort-at-UFC-224.jpg

I would say Saku, there's literally nothing to dislike about the guy. Igor Vovchanchyn is up there too.

I'd say the most hated fighter is also the most loved.

Comes with it.

Almost any loved fighter has a certain amount of haters. I'd say Gaethje is has the best love/hate ratio

On sherdog? For the most part, company men and Jackson fighters.

Honorable mention to Chris Lytle.

Who else?

The most loved fighters are also the most hated, at least on Sherdog.

The fighters who get the most positive threads and posts are the same ones who get the most critical threads and posts.

Maia , GSP(Some insecure haters hate him here in sherdog but overall he gets a lot of love and respect since he is undisputedly the GOAT) , Cowboy , Robbie , Gaethje , RDA(Only Conor fangirls hate him) , Frankie , Sakuraba , JDS , Fedor.
Just to name a few .

Back