Who presented themself better in their confrontation? Izzy or DDP?

South African whites are like the last colonials standing. There is very little whoever-this-guy-is can do to look good in any kind of debate with a black descendant of Africa.

I've done a bit of work with some South Africans of a very creamy complexion, and I can tell you first hand that they were indeed intolerable, deplorable racist people. I've met many others as well who I can say the same for. They basically still practice apartheid altho it's been legislatively abolished, like so many things that has absolutely no effect on. But then again, so does New Jersey.
So you think white libs are racist

Is this a question? Izzy made a complete ass of himself. He looked absolutely ridiculous.

He needs to grow up and stop trying so hard. He's in his mis thirties and he is not a cartoon

Leon Edwards is a born Jamaican who immigrated to the UK and now proudly refers to himself as "the 1st UK champion". Now to be fair he does refer to Jamaica a fair bit to be honest, but it's extremely obvious he considers himself UK first and foremost. ZERO PEOPLE have a problem with any of this.

What came to my mind, there are legit white people out of Africa who are indigenous. Zinedine Zidane is a white man, he's just as African as Adesanya. He's a Berber from Algeria who was born in France.

Would Izzy confront him also with the N Word? Izzy just doesn't make sense as usual. Who knows what happened to him during his Childhood.
Well if we’re being factual, the ancient Egyptians weren’t even black.

Leon Edwards is a born Jamaican who immigrated to the UK and now proudly refers to himself as "the 1st UK champion". Now to be fair he does refer to Jamaica a fair bit to be honest, but it's extremely obvious he considers himself UK first and foremost. ZERO PEOPLE have a problem with any of this.

Does he say that because Bisping trained/lived in the US? I've never heard Edwards say that.

This was kinda my take. Izzy came across like a fool, but I did notice DDPs body language looked like he was a little intimidated, and Izzy looked big when they were standing face to face.
Cap

Really? You've never heard that? It's definitely out there.

Never heard it, but you are correct.

“This has never been done before, to have a guy from Birmingham in the U.K., did it from the U.K,” Edwards told reporters at Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City. “I know Bisping did it first, but he did it from living in America. So it was hard for people like me to relate, to say, ‘Look, we can do it, as well.'”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/08/ufc-leon-edwards-michael-bisping-difference-uk-title-wins

This is not even a question.
I don't necessarily buy into the whole "Izzy is being racist" narrative but the dude once again shat the bed on the mic. He's not Tito-levels of goofy but with his tendency to always try to look "cool" and sound "cool" and be "quick-witted", he grasped for the lowest hanging fruit there is and ended up looking and sounding ridiculously childish and classless. Dricus, meanwhile, handled himself supremely well in there.
Great fighter, and I don't think he's a bad kid. Just tries too hard to, uhm, "be cool". And he's not the Oscar Wilde he most certainly thinks he is on the mic.

I dunno. Izzy was barking a lot louder, but he fumbled through his words and sounded kinda like an idiot. DDP did no damage to himself but also didn't respond with a zinger or anything.

Push at best.

Well if we’re being factual, the ancient Egyptians weren’t even black.

They weren't "whites" either.

Also, by remeaning factuals, here are the first inhabitants of western europe :

1280px-Cheddar_Man%2C_National_History_Museum%2C_London.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Hunter-Gatherer

Are you saying the UFC planned for Izzy to go into the octagon and call DDP the n bomb a dozen times in a row?
Yes. You act like they coudlnt have cut the mic off the first second they wanted to. Remember there are directors and producers that take part in a PPV. Endeavor/UFC is an entertainment company. Do you think the dolly incident was real also?

Back