Crime who sponsors the riots? who benefits from the chaos and division?

reveler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
who controls the narrative?

who controls information?

cops are just tools of the capitalist system, right? let's hear from some of the capitalists:

Last edited:
The Democrat play book.

Start by general media and Hollywood anti Trump hate speech; when that doesn't work..

Start a coup against the fairly elected president. When that fails...

Use the virus to spread fear and panic. Dilute the news with lies and more anti Trump hate speech and work to destroy the economy. If that's not enough...

Support riots, looting and burning in an attempt at furthering the anti Trump agenda. literally burn the country down for political power.

Can't wait to see what the left wing domestic terrorists have planned next.

I feel like we are at the point when you are trying to get your dog to perform all his tricks in rapid succession as the final affirmation that you have him completely trained.

Russia! - Impeach Trump!

Covid! - We are all in this together!

Black! - We can’t breath!

Good, now hop in the shower.

Fomenting division like this is like a broken record. Same play book over an over and it works.

They've got it down to science, quite literally.

Well in the OP it's a bunch of corporations hoping their messages will keep the looters away. But I'm pretty confident that a lot of this is being organized and funded by far left orgs many of which receive funding from Soros.

This guy found undercovers starting the riots. Frontlines of Pittsburgh.. Pretty exciting. Dude gets blasted multiple times in the face with mace, hit with tear gas, and rubber bullets lol

I'm not even going to lie.. If this was going on in my city, I'd be on the frontlines too.

Well in the OP it's a bunch of corporations hoping their messages will keep the looters away. But I'm pretty confident that a lot of this is being organized and funded by far left orgs many of which receive funding from Soros.

lmaoooo

Geroge soros again. Dude stays busy.

This guy found undercovers starting the riots. Frontlines of Pittsburgh.. Pretty exciting. Dude gets blasted multiple times in the face with mace, hit with tear gas, and rubber bullets lol

I'm not even going to lie.. If this was going on in my city, I'd be on the frontlines too.

Can you time stamp when he found them because I watched some of it and slipped around and didn’t see what you are claiming.

Back