Who wants to see Poatan move up to 205?

Who wants to see Poatan move up to 205?

• Total voters
Poatan vs Jiri is must see TV

I want to see him go to 205 as he looks very drained at 185 and watching his cut to make it...damn, too hard on him and he is getting older. However if UFC does a 180 and creates the trilogy right away then he should stay at 185 and beat Izzy, which he would have done this past Saturday if only he had remained patient. I dont see anyone beating him currently at 205 though.

He hasn't missed weight so I voted I don't know. Obviously LHW would be a better weight for him since he's huge but hard to hate on the guy for fighting as low as he can get when he makes weight.

Only he knows how good his chin should be and whether the cut weakened it. If it didn't and he's willing to make the cut and can continue to make it, then stay at MW for now. He obviously can beat the champ and MW is far more desperate for title shot adjacent fighters than the newly and disputedly ruled LHW.

I'd personally think that LHW have a lot of interesting fights there and the cut would be much easier for him, but I don't think he needs to go. I ain't his dad and I'm not makin him

Back