Who wants to see Poatan move up to 205?

Who wants to see Poatan move up to 205?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that's where he belongs, cutting that much weight to make it for 185 is too much. Considering he's not young, I believe he's 35.

I think there will be a lot of exciting matches for him at LHW.

images

Love to see him move up but let him beat Israel first and go 4-1 in their series.

We need that trilogy fight now or we may never see it again. You have to strike while the iron's hot because anything can derail it.

One of the greatest rivalries in combat sports history.

He really should. He's 35 and that weight cut can't be easy with how massive he is. He makes the weight but he isn't doing his chin any favours going down to 185.

I think for longevity's sake he should move up. Plus 205 will be a feast for him. The entire top of the division is filled with strikers. Ankalaev will give him fits but everybody else is there for the taking.

I think this is the clear move. He shouldn’t be cutting to 85 anymore.

I'd rather see him against someone like Rob first, trying to win another shot at Izzy.

He can still move up in a couple of years, but the MW window is closing.

LHW needs more fireworks. He should move at once.

I like him as a fighter because he'll win most of the time against Adesanya. Since there is no Adesanya in Middleweight (because he can't reachbully people there) I don't want Pereira to go up.

I think he matches up better with the 205ers. I'd have picked him to beat hill but now it's almost certain he won't get the immediate title match there

Yeah, he should move up to LHW. He's not getting any younger and he will probably be an even better fighter without that big weightcut.

he is fucked, at middleweight he cuts to death, at lhw he will be taken down even more easily

Move him up and save the MMA rubber match for a potential future champ v champ fight. If he insists on MW let him beat up Costa before another Izzy fight.

I'm fine with him moving up. Fresh match-ups, in a LHW division that desperately needs a boost of excitement.

Fight Izzy one more time, this time patiently, before you are too old.

I think that's where he belongs, cutting that much weight to make it for 185 is too much. Considering he's not young, I believe he's 35.

I think there will be a lot of exciting matches for him at LHW.

images

Let him eat!

the guy loses one fight in the UFC at middle weight and now everyone wants him to move up? WTF?
No, he needs to stay here, tighten up his defense a bit more and try to get the MW belt again from Izzy.

And if Izzy can put him away , what do you think Jamal is going to do to him with those bombs and that size?

I want the trilogy just to silence the haters, but then people will bitch about rematches. Can't please anyone in MMA, just a fan base of haters.

Back