• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who would Volk fight at 300

I think it would be LW, he would not want to do 2 big weight cuts in such short time. Plus he clearly wants to prove a point at LW

Volk against anyone sounds good, just not Islam again.​

It would have to be Allen or Evloev, unless you want to start going through the roster once more. Max is booked. Don't know what Ortega is doing right now.

Volk is amazing
Evloev literally just beat Allen, I know guys getting shots due to timing off losses has happened, but come on bro

Chandler at 155. Give Chandler that big payday he's been waiting for.

Volk mentioned wanting a spot at 300 if he wins and comes out healthy. It’s unlikely to happen. But if it did, who would he even fight? Nothing really stands out to me. Here are the rankings.View attachment 1029963
Leon for the Interim Interim HW Title. You can never have enough interim champs at HW.

This just shows he’s learned nothing from his last fight. His next loss will be full of more excuses.

Unfortunately this question is moot. Congrats to Ilia though.

Back