Whoever beats Jon Jones has to come to bang

Well you are clearly a virgin. I'll inform you child that when you bang you cum at the end and it's over thus AFTER you bang. I see your av is your love life.

You utter retard. You’re doing something wrong if you cum after, not during, sex.

I do love my AV. It wakes me cum WHEN I wank.

Did you get dropped on your head as a child?

You may be the dumbest person I’ve come across on Sherdog, which is saying something.

Last edited:
I might know a guy that fits the description...and yes I'm biased, but Rakić will be the one us haters have been waiting for.

tumblr_psfotykruJ1rofocqo1_500.gifv

In what world would Jones get hit by that kick?

Jon Jones has three reactions to pressure, he may try to clinch up, he may try to counter with an elbow or forearm, but most often he sticks his fingers out at eye level and runs backwards. This is when he is most vulnerable. Whoever beats Jon Jones will put him on his back foot and track him down. I don't know if Reyes is the guy but he needs to be looking to get of first and often with combos and he needs to swing for the fences when the opportunity arises.
Yeah but that's much easier said than done.

Whoever beats Jones will do so by coming with a Cody vs Dom type approach, methodically pick him apart and force him to come to you while always having the composure to avoid falling into the usual traps allowing you to stand your ground and take advantage if the openings that managed to distract and cause previous opponents to second guess themselves usually resulting in them freezing up or over reacting leaving themselves vulnerable.

The problem is Doms holes where far more obvious than Jones because Jon has such a high fight IQ and diversity in his attacks and defense's.

At this point I'm starting to think only father time and Jon himself can stop his reign. By Jon himself I mean becoming bored by winning so easily and going out of his way to make a challenge where there otherwise wouldn't be one like Anderson started doing after the Vitor fight, which he is already starting to do, hence fighting DC against the cage in their first fight and standing with Santos when he could have easily taken the one legged Santos down after round 1.

He also has a habit of fighting to his opponents level and just coasting going through the motions when he feels they are of no threat to him (OSP and Smith are good examples) which could eventually back fire as his reflexes and durability start to go away as he ages but he's still young enough we will probably be waiting a while for this to happen.

I disagree with all theories that whoever beats Jon needs to have a significantly different strategy than what Thiago and Gus did.
Those guys could've won if they'd just been a tiny bit more effective.

In what world would Jones get hit by that kick?

Aside from being an incredible fighter who's on PEDs, Jones makes majority of his opponents tentative the moment they enter the cage with him. But his performances recently are not that impressive, and time is working against him. Rakić has an incredible mindset. Back when Gus fought Jones for the first time, he was invited to help Gus prepare and despite being a kid back then, gave hell to Gus and Latifi in sparring. He trains smarter now, he was coming injured into every single fight since UFC debut, up until Manuwa.

And to answer the question, everyone gets caught, sooner or later. Jones will be caught too (pun intended). I believe the stars are aligning perfectly for Rakić to do it, with a little luck on his side.

Im not gonna argue with you haters. The golden snitch himself said Jones did nothing wrong and he knows this shit way better then any sherdoggers ever will.

Jones destroyed my favorite fighter and i still can give him his due respect as the goat.
He's still a goddamn legend, but it doesn't change the fact that he pissed hot for clomiphene, letrozole, and turinabol. He served one year from July 8, 2016 for the first two, and got a reduced sentence of 15 months the 2nd time for substantial assistance. First one was for tainted dick pills, but the second one was never explained. In October of 2018, he had more adverse findings, which is what Novitsky was talking about when he said he did nothing wrong. Those tests were residual from the second doping violation he received. Did I miss anything?

Jon Jones has three reactions to pressure, he may try to clinch up, he may try to counter with an elbow or forearm, but most often he sticks his fingers out at eye level and runs backwards. This is when he is most vulnerable. Whoever beats Jon Jones will put him on his back foot and track him down. I don't know if Reyes is the guy but he needs to be looking to get of first and often with combos and he needs to swing for the fences when the opportunity arises.
Jones Skillet is so complex it allows him to handle any type of style. It's gonna be tough task for anyone to defeat him.....or maybe he fucks around like Silva and he gets knocked the fuck out hahaha !!
Anyway , I look forward to seeing him unconscious :)

First man to beat Jon Jones will win a boring decision over a bored Jon Jones.
Quote me on this.

Yeah but that's much easier said than done.

Whoever beats Jones will do so by coming with a Cody vs Dom type approach, methodically pick him apart and force him to come to you while always having the composure to avoid falling into the usual traps allowing you to stand your ground and take advantage if the openings that managed to distract and cause previous opponents to second guess themselves usually resulting in them freezing up or over reacting leaving themselves vulnerable.

The problem is Doms holes where far more obvious than Jones because Jon has such a high fight IQ and diversity in his attacks and defense's.

At this point I'm starting to think only father time and Jon himself can stop his reign. By Jon himself I mean becoming bored by winning so easily and going out of his way to make a challenge where there otherwise wouldn't be one like Anderson started doing after the Vitor fight, which he is already starting to do, hence fighting DC against the cage in their first fight and standing with Santos when he could have easily taken the one legged Santos down after round 1.

He also has a habit of fighting to his opponents level and just coasting going through the motions when he feels they are of no threat to him (OSP and Smith are good examples) which could eventually back fire as his reflexes and durability start to go away as he ages but he's still young enough we will probably be waiting a while for this to happen.
True, I wouldn't expect Jon to lose to anyone except that I think he is past prime by several years and may *possibly* be clean now, so a loss isn't out of the question, especially after Santos. Yes, OSP and Smith were very similar in that Jones seemed to cruise in third gear, using those guys as a heavy bag workout. He won a hard fought DC1, finished Gus 2, and DC ducked into a head kick which probably wouldn't have landed on taller competition with the same effect. Still, Jon's performances are and have been uninspired for a while now so there may be something to your comparison with Anderson. Anyway, I'm not sure of the best way to beat Jones but I know the best way to lose is to stand in front of him at his range.

I might know a guy that fits the description...and yes I'm biased, but Rakić will be the one us haters have been waiting for.

tumblr_psfotykruJ1rofocqo1_500.gifv

I'm stoked on Rakic, but it comes down to detail. Jones would have had that right hand up a little higher to block the kick, unlike Manuwa.

We already seen the blueprint to beat Pico bones, Jones didn't win that fight imo and got lucky Thiago got major injuries on both knees or else he would've been in deep shit trouble and probably ko'd
How did he not win that fight?

He had Santos backing up 95% of the fight and was the only guy to threaten a finish at any point.

If Jon didn't feel like he was in complete control he would have shot for a TD on one of the multiple occasions Thiago buckled and turned away right in front of him instead of just watching and waiting for Thiago to regain his balance before continuing to attack.

Everybody completely counted Thiago out before the fight and the shock of him actually performing well and landing a few nice shots as well as doing damage with the leg kicks skewed peoples view from the actual reality of the fight which Jon easily won 4-1.

Well you are clearly a virgin. I'll inform you child that when you bang you cum at the end and it's over thus AFTER you bang. I see your av is your love life.
Lol, well to be fair you're still banging when you cum so it's not "after you bang" it's the conclusion too banging assuming you cum inside. I suppose you could technically say it's after if you pull out and cum on her but that's pretty much just a pointless argument in semantics.

Lol, well to be fair you're still banging when you cum so it's not "after you bang" it's the conclusion too banging assuming you cum inside. I suppose you could technically say it's after if you pull out and cum on her but that's pretty much just a pointless argument in semantics.
Fair points but when you cum you seize up and pretty much stop thrusting hence you've stopped banging either way

Fair points but when you cum you seize up and pretty much stop thrusting hence you've stopped banging either way
Fair enough I suppose, still comes down to semantics though with the word "after" being the sticking point here.

Either way this is a pointless yet amusing debate, haha, cheers.

Back