Who's more well rounded than cejudo?

The lower your weight is, the better your cardio usually is.
The most well rounded guy is always a 125 or 135 pounder. It's just physics, they can do way more reptetitions, have less injuries because it's easier for their joints. They take less powerful shots to the head and body.

GSP's boxing was a bit limited, haven't seen him using many uppercuts or elite head movement.
Jon Jones has barely a right hand
Anderson had bad tdd and wrestling

Cruz, MM, Cejudo, TJ, have a well rounded game.

He got great striking, good striking defense, amazing speed, good power, amazing wrestling, great clinch game, great top control, great cardio, and great fight IQ.

i can't really think of a more well-rounded fighter.
No submission game at all.
Demetrious johnson, jon jones, tj dillashaw, valentina and nunes are all more well rounded.

NOBODY
NOT MOUSE
NOT CRUZ
AND NOT VOLK EITHER
THEY ALL BEND THE KNEEEEEEE
Bending the knee is submitting to a greater power. Who has cejudo ever beaten by submission? That's the one missing aspect of his game. Therefore he's not the most rojnded.

Mighty Mouse has more diverse skills but Henry really has tons of heart. Rda has a great overall game too just gets pushed around and doesn’t have the power to scare people unfortunately. Not well roundedness but overall skills Do Bronx And Werdum are up there.

bethe has a well rounded ass but then again cejudo is an all round ass

He beat and stopped TJ, Moraes and Cruz on the feet. I would say his striking overall is great.

He was getting battered by Moraes on the feet till he gassed. Cruz is washed up tbh. TJ was definitely affected by the weight cut. He's still a good striker but there are far better strikers in the Bantamweight division alone.

Personally I think Valentina is pretty much up there if not the most well rounded. World class striking and clinch game. Good MMA wrestling and BJJ. Strong, fast and cardio for days. Dominant top control and ground and pound.

images

I disagree. Especially when his competition was way weaker than GSP.
sorry but i dont understand, what do you disagree on?
That on top of great striking overall, elite mma wrestling, good ground game, good power and explosiveness, MM was also a finisher?
You asked about who is more well rounded, not if GSP is pfp Nr.1...

sorry but i dont understand, what do you disagree on?
That on top of great striking overall, elite mma wrestling, good ground game, good power and explosiveness, MM was also a finisher?
You asked about who is more well rounded, not if GSP is pfp Nr.1...

He was a finisher against the likes of Chris Cariaso and Ray Borg. That is not an exceptional feat.

Gsp striking isn't as good as cejudo. And his clinch game is one of his biggest weaknesses in the standup department. He also doesn't have a great chin.
He's been finished by strikes as many times as Cejudo while fighting top competition in MMA far longer than Cejudo lol

Back