Who's your top 10 singers of all-time?

Ok then. Replace Marvin Gaye with Elvis. Elvis has a better voice (professional use of vibrato), more hits and a greater influence overall.

Dude I don't have to change anything for you. This thread is about your own personal top 10 singers. Those were mine, If you don't like it. So be it. Why don't you post your top 10?

Dude I don't have to change anything for you. This thread is about your own personal top 10 singers. Those were mine, If you don't like it. So be it. Why don't you post your top 10?

I have to put a lot of thought into my top 10. Will take a while. Just though we could work together to make a better top 10. But if you don't want to that's ok.

I have to put a lot of thought into my top 10. Will take a while. Just though we could work together to make a better top 10. But if you don't want to that's ok.

You got a lot of time I'm sure to figure out your personal top 10. There is no rush.

You got a lot of time I'm sure to figure out your personal top 10. There is no rush.

Ok here is mine, don't laugh though..

1. Andrea Bocelli (he is blind by the way, the GOAT)
2. Whitney Houston
3. Freddie Mercury
4. Elvis
5. Bing Crosby
6. Mariah Carey
7. Celine Dion
8. Michael Jackson
9. Tina Turner (holy moly what a voice)
10. Axel Rose (one of the widest ranges)

Elvis is pretty good, but I think he's overrated.

LegalMagnificentIrishredandwhitesetter-max-1mb.gif

Ok here is mine, don't laugh though..

1. Andrea Bocelli (he is blind by the way, the GOAT)
2. Whitney Houston
3. Freddie Mercury
4. Elvis
5. Bing Crosby
6. Mariah Carey
7. Celine Dion
8. Michael Jackson
9. Tina Turner (holy moly what a voice)
10. Axel Rose (one of the widest ranges)

Why would i laugh? Those are good picks.

Sam Cooke
Bessie Smith
Hank Williams
Marvin Gaye
Frank Sinatra
Chris Cornell
Patsy Cline
Marty Robbins
Billie Holliday

Actually, this is impossibe, what if I'm talking them Texas blues, now I need Lightnin' Hopkins, what about old country, gotta have some Jimmie Rodgers some Skillet Lickers, look at the great vocalists in those vocal groups of the 50's that Deewop stuff. Nobody I listed can sing them Mississippi Delta blues like Robert Johnson or Muddy Waters.

It is a funny thing, no way Bob Dylan compares to Tom Jones as a vocalist but give me Dylan every day of the week.

Last edited:
1. Steve Perry
2. Freddie Mercury
3. Ronnie James Dio
4. Art Garfunkel
5. Vitas
6. Tarja Turunnen
7. Axl Rose
8. Chris Cornell
9. David Byrne
10. Michael Jackson

Some great singers. Off the top of my head, I can add

Ray Charles
Karen Carpenter
Little Richard
Steve Perry
Robert Plant
Paul McCartney

Obviously added for the comedic value.

The thumbnail is even on Chucks expression when Yoko starts singing for the first time... comedic gold.

God bless her, and that beatles get back movie made me like her even more...

But, it just shows me how much John loved her to not go up to her and say YOKO...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????

I mean that fucking racket takes the whole boat down...impossible to sing and play in key with somebody musically drilling a screwdriver into your skull.. <45>

Obviously added for the comedic value.

The thumbnail is even on Chucks expression when Yoko starts singing for the first time... comedic gold.

God bless her, and that beatles get back movie made me like her even more...

But, it just shows me how much John loved her to not go up to her and say YOKO...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????

I mean that fucking racket takes the whole boat down...impossible to sing and play in key with somebody musically drilling a screwdriver into your skull.. <45>
Yeah, that video is edited, for sure, but it just brings out Yoko's awfulness. Also, it focuses on Chuck looking like, "WTF?" You're right, though, Jon must have loved her, but she is awful on every level. I think he had mommy issues or something, because she did not improve his life, imo. A good woman at least doesn't make it worse. I would say that she made his life worse. Anyway, she's my favorite singer, simply for her trolling abilities. She definitely one of the early modern type trolls.

Back