Why didn't Jim Miller get a post fight interview?

Yea after getting beat down like that, its best to skip the interview. Let the guy walk out quietly with some dignity.

I thought it was his last fight, the promos had me believing that. I hope not, he really should have had his moment if he is calling it quits.

I'm assuming he chose not to retire because otherwise that's pretty fucked up. I would have liked to hear from him either way as the only fighter to fight on all three hundred cards.
No in ring interview as he lost. Also his face was badly damaged and he went to hospital.

You shouldn't interview people that are concussed. You don't have to get knocked out to get a concussion. He took so much damage in that fight. He probably didn't know what happened during the fight.

I thought it was his last fight, the promos had me believing that. I hope not, he really should have had his moment if he is calling it quits.

They showed something on the broadcast before the fight saying that Jim had been considering it would be his retirement, but now that he had reached the point he wanted to continue his career. Having established that, it would be rather tacky to ask an extremely battered fighter if he was going to retire, and an even worse visual for him to say "Of course not, I've never felt better!"

Miller lost and got his face busted up, why the hell would they give him an interview? He's not retiring. Dude needed to go right to the hospital.

I'm assuming he chose not to retire because otherwise that's pretty fucked up. I would have liked to hear from him either way as the only fighter to fight on all three hundred cards.

He should have been on the main card over Bo fucking Nickal.

That was such an insult to see Bo Nickal on the main card.

Aljo won and didn't get one either

Dana literally said he went strait to the hospital and looked bad.

Yeah, why not put a mic in front of that guy.

He'll probably retire at an even 50 fights in UFC, he's pretty close at what 44 or 45 now?

Back