Why do the best white boxers come from Eastern Europe?

I think Italians are better fighters, but they really arent into boxing like they used to when they wrre poor in America. Same with the jews. Southern Europeans are all into Futbol
This statement is self contradictory.
You aren't a better fighter if you aren't boxing.

particulary Ukraine.... but in general, it seems like the best white boxers come from Eastern Europe

yes you have great western white boxers like Fury, but it seems like the only great white fighters are those from the Eastern Bloc, is there a reason for this?
Because of systemic racism. White people should not be allowed to box, its taking jobs from more deserving POC.

I'm fine with black people. What i am doing is sarcastically replying to what is open anti white racism posted on this forum.
racism requires dominance (via wealth, resources, land, legislation) over another race to have any effect. if someone calling you a cracker really hurts your feelings that much just board up your windows and don’t leave the house. white people could not have it any easier.

racism requires dominance (via wealth, resources, land, legislation) over another race to have any effect. if someone calling you a cracker really hurts your feelings that much just board up your windows and don’t leave the house. white people could not have it any easier.
A self-hating white. How novel.

Hating anyone, including yourself, for immutable skin color, is racist. Just treat everyone the same. It aint that hard.
bro what are you talking about? lmao no one is telling you to hate anyone. i hate racists personally but if you don’t, that’s on you

bro what are you talking about? lmao no one is telling you to hate anyone. i hate racists personally but if you don’t, that’s on you
Shitting on white people, and then explaining it away as "well, see, shitting on white people is not racist because of some sophistic logic noodling I perform" is still racism. You are okay with hating on white people, simply because they are white. I know it's hip to do nowadays, but I am also allowed to make fun of it, which is how we got into this silly Sherdog back-and-forth.

Shitting on white people, and then explaining it away as "well, see, shitting on white people is not racist because of some sophistic logic noodling I perform" is still racism. You are okay with hating on white people, simply because they are white. I know it's hip to do nowadays, but I am also allowed to make fun of it, which is how we got into this silly Sherdog back-and-forth.
shitting on white people doesn’t mean you hate white people. i dont shit on all white people either. my mother is white and i love her more than anyone in the world. she’s also a good person lol

you took two people’s comments out of context and responded with some anti-argument to points they weren’t making. just relax bro. if anyone here was openly calling for hate against white people, you would be making sense right now. but no one is lol

shitting on white people doesn’t mean you hate white people.

Come on man. If you want to make fun of people, make fun of what is funny about them. Don't lambast the entire race. Replace any race with "white" and you know it's not allowed nor is it right. You ain't dumb, I can tell. Be better than this.

Come on man. If you want to make fun of people, make fun of what is funny about them. Don't lambast the entire race. Replace any race with "white" and you know it's not allowed nor is it right. You ain't dumb, I can tell. Be better than this.
i can tell you aren’t dumb either and i’m going to guess you, like me, are also a north american/western european. i guess i could be wrong.

the treatment of non-whites by whites in these countries has been awful for centuries. you can’t possibly deny the power dynamic between whites/POC. whites obviously weren’t enslaved by people of color for 400 years. it’s just not an equal comparison. no one is pretending we’re gonna fix racism by making fun of white people. it’s just pretty obvious that racial jokes from a white person to a non-white have a different impact/connotation than the inverse.

i can tell you aren’t dumb either and i’m going to guess you, like me, are also a north american/western european. i guess i could be wrong.

the treatment of non-whites by whites in these countries has been awful for centuries. you can’t possibly deny the power dynamic between whites/POC. whites obviously weren’t enslaved by people of color for 400 years. it’s just not an equal comparison. no one is pretending we’re gonna fix racism by making fun of white people. it’s just pretty obvious that racial jokes from a white person to a non-white have a different impact/connotation than the inverse.
Sure, and things have changed. We (the US) had a black president, AG, et al. Our top athletes, musicians, and entertainers are black. POC are now over-represented in our popular media. etc. etc. etc. America, as it currently stands is as equitable as any nation, given our diversity and size. We have worked hard to wrong the ills of past. Are we done? No. But it's not a hell-scape like our media portends. And your run-of-the-mill poor white person in bumbfuck North Carolina is not part of some cabal scheming to keep POC down. I am part of this group and struggle everyday to pay my bills, raise my family, and to just exist.

My original point was to stop making sweeping anti-white racist jokes. Or, at least be ok with me mocking them.

KAZSoliloquy, why does it seem like Eastern European boxers are taking over?

KAZSoliloquy, why does it seem like Eastern European boxers are taking over?
well they’ve always been around but i think a shitload of cultures/arts over there are becoming more americanized. the tradition of not going pro and instead just further contributing to the amateur programs/getting into politics seems to be dying. i feel like more fighters are becoming capitalists, essentially, and starting to monetize their skills overseas. same thing happened to cubans.

eastern europeans aren’t “taking over” per se but by and large are finally deciding to join the professional talent pool

Seeing this question recently I've been rephrasing it in my head as "Why are the best Eastern European boxers white?" instead of "why do the best white boxers come from Eastern Europe?"

So answering the question I've prhased this as is that there's no black or hispanics over there from what I can tell. Whole buncha whites tho and a boxing culture that remains unlike a lot of the boxing culture from Western whites who choose to play basketball and American football instead of boxing.

I think there's plenty of good fighters from the UK as well and some guys from western/Middle Europe but Eastern Europe has a ton of ppl, esp whites, and there's strength in numbers. The odds of the best fighter being from a largely populated country w/ almost all whites would be a white male from Russia/Ukraine/Poland etc. large countries comprised of almost all white ppl.

well they’ve always been around but i think a shitload of cultures/arts over there are becoming more americanized. the tradition of not going pro and instead just further contributing to the amateur programs/getting into politics seems to be dying. i feel like more fighters are becoming capitalists, essentially, and starting to monetize their skills overseas. same thing happened to cubans.

eastern europeans aren’t “taking over” per se but by and large are finally deciding to join the professional talent pool
just thinking about it the only elite western white fighter at the moment is Fury

Back