why doesn't Khabib fight in ADCC?!

I'm sure his desire to compete is gone. It could return but for now let him enjoy his life.
images

maybe he wants to prove how superior Sambo is compared to jiu jitsu in ADCC?! Khabib has fought all his life, that feeling of competing never goes away.

look Evander will fight with Almost 60 years old.

evander-holyfield-vs-vitor-belfort-600x600ttw.jpg

True warriors never lose the will to compete.

hes good but hes not on that level. i have seen kabib handle much bigger guys easily and bjj world champions. but i think it would be hard for him. we get to see him compete at a naga his opponents were game and there is lots of peds in the grappling circuit. kabib won but i think you take that level and bump it up a lot and its a huge challenge for him where his odds would be low unless he took three straight years grinding bjj and sambo. id be more interested to see adcc pay him to enter the open weight bracket to see how he does there

There’s not much money in it , if you win you it’s very prestigious but his reputation is already about as high as it can be in martial arts

Because if you start fighting people in a grappling match you will get kicked out and everyone will think you're a real prick.

Because you have to live and breathe it regardless of how good you are. Khabib is older now, out of shape and isn't as hungry like before. Plus he has a reputation to keep and there's no money in it

There’s not much money in it , if you win you it’s very prestigious but his reputation is already about as high as it can be in martial arts

Jones who is considered GOAT by many people competed in submission, come on it's fun.

I dunno, maybe competing in a virtually unknown grappling circuit feels anti-climactic for someone with far loftier achievements in MMA?

images

maybe he wants to prove how superior Sambo is compared to jiu jitsu in ADCC?! Khabib has fought all his life, that feeling of competing never goes away.

look Evander will fight with Almost 60 years old.

evander-holyfield-vs-vitor-belfort-600x600ttw.jpg

True warriors never lose the will to compete.
No way bro!? I think you don't know what you are talking about!!

I think he will eventually. But I think he has a higher chance of losing there then in the UFC

If Khabib came back id favor him over Olivera and Dustin again for sure. In ADCC he probably gets submitted and I am a Khabib fan but who knows

This.

Plus his game is about blending grappling and strikes. Pure grappling is something he'd have trouble adjusting to.

Khabib and his team do pure grappling all the time, its a national pastime in Dagestan, i don't think he'd have any trouble adjusting whatsoever to pure grappling.

The leg locks i don't know about, Sambo has leg locks too but its been a while since Khabib's been doing Sambo regularly.

Back