Opinion Why doesnt the US have paid maternity leave?

<JagsKiddingMe>

I just feel bad for you dude. I've explained myself 50 ways from Sunday and you just keep touretting the same thing over and over about EVs. You have to be on the spectrum somewhere with this repetitive type behavior. What's this about 8 posts in a row where you've repeated the same thing about EVs? I don't know how to explain it to you any clearer. Maybe you're autistic, maybe your IQ is low or maybe you didn't get enough social services when you were a kid. I don't really know but what I do know is you are incapable of following the simplest logic, the simplest subject matter and the simplest sentences. I'm just at a loss right now. This is literally the dumbest conversation I've ever been apart of in all my years on sherdog.

I honestly hope you're just fucking with me to try and get one over on me because if you really can't understand simple concepts like this, then I sincerely feel bad for you.
Good on you for having the balls to come argue from a nonsense position man.

So children have to go without until all government programs can get up to your standards?

Good on you for having the balls to come argue from a nonsense position man.

So children have to go without until all government programs can get up to your standards?

Show me where I said that we should pull all funding until the system is revamped.

Do you really think that the government uses our tax dollars honestly? With all the corruption we know is going on in Washington, are you really going to pretend like we've got a great system in place that doesn't need to be completely overhauled? You know if it was overhauled, we would get more bang for our buck. More people would be helped for less money. But yeah that's stupid. Why do that when we can just continue to throw money into the dumpster fire and hope they spend it honestly?

Today I learned the US doesn't have paid maternity leave.

What the fuck?
A lot of companies do though. The state of California offers it's workers six months of paid maternity leave.

You're back lol!

I'm repeating myself? What new information are you presenting here you haven't already posted for days?

Denying families programs that we know help keep them together and make them healthier that everyone across the parties supports because somewhere else some other time tax money was misspent is really stupid logic you could apply to defund any and all programs. But the EVs!!!!

Are you like a real life Rain Man? You should repeat this again. I don't think I quite understand your dishonest take. Please tell me how the government has only wasted tax dollars in one instance again and then squeal about EVs to end your message. I think you've only done it about 10 times in a row but I really need to hear it one more time from you.

Are you like a real life Rain Man? You should repeat this again. I don't think I quite understand your dishonest take. Please tell me how the government has only wasted tax dollars in one instance again and then squeal about EVs to end your message. I think you've only done it about 10 times in a row but I really need to hear it one more time from you.

I'm not the only one in this thread pointing how much nonsense this is.

the plan:

-punish families by denying a bipartisan program shown to support them significantly that's been implemented across the country and world with no pattern of spending abuse.

-say it's because you've seen politicians fuck up some other stuff some other times.

-refuse to apply this to other programs in existence everywhere, apparently punishing families is the place to draw the line in the sand and start for some reason.

-make vague demands for government to "straighten itself out" to your liking and until then families can fuck themselves.

-sit around and wait for instances of greed and ineptitude to somehow erase themselves from a massive government sector

Sounds dumb dude I don't know what to tell you no one is on board with this and you've been pitching it for days.

A lot of companies do though. The state of California offers it's workers six months of paid maternity leave.

Like 40%. And often if you're lower income and probably need the leave the most it's not enough to cover expenses so work is chosen anyways. Needs work.

I know cali is increasing the lower income percentage of salary which is good.

I'm not the only one in this thread pointing how much nonsense this is.

the plan:

-punish families by denying a bipartisan program shown to support them significantly that's been implemented across the country and world with no pattern of spending abuse.

-say it's because you've seen politicians fuck up some other stuff some other times.

-refuse to apply this to other programs in existence everywhere, apparently punishing families is the place to draw the line in the sand and start for some reason.

-make vague demands for government to "straighten itself out" to your liking and until then families can fuck themselves.

-sit around and wait for instances of greed and ineptitude to somehow erase themselves from a massive government sector

Sounds dumb dude I don't know what to tell you no one is on board with this and you've been pitching it for days.

straw man
/ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
  1. 1.
    an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

straw man
/ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
  1. 1.
    an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

no one in this thread thinks I'm misrepresenting anything besides you.

How does the family leave scam you've made up in your head work? A percentage of my paycheck is collected by my employer and sent to the employment department in my state. Then when I have a child I send said department proof of kid and job and they confirm and for x weeks I get percentage of my salary. Where is the tax scam boogeyman going to get us?

no one in this thread thinks I'm misrepresenting anything besides you.

How does the family leave scam you've made up in your head work? A percentage of my paycheck is collected by my employer and sent to the employment department in my state. Then when I have a child I send said department proof of kid and job and they confirm and for x weeks I get percentage of my salary. Where is the tax scam boogeyman going to get us?

No one here gives a rats ass about what we're talking about. We effectively ruined the thread a week ago.

Go to google, type "how the government wastes tax dollars" and inform yourself. Be an adult, do your own research and you'll come back a smarter and more informed human being. You don't need me to feed you information like you're a baby bird. Put your big boy pants on and do 5 minutes of digging and maybe your eyes will open to the real world of government spending.

we do have paid maternity leave its called welfare...Go to any hood or trailer park and chitlings are getting popped out like corn and the baby mamas take the whole year off with pay.

No one here gives a rats ass about what we're talking about. We effectively ruined the thread a week ago.

Go to google, type "how the government wastes tax dollars" and inform yourself. Be an adult, do your own research and you'll come back a smarter and more informed human being. You don't need me to feed you information like you're a baby bird. Put your big boy pants on and do 5 minutes of digging and maybe your eyes will open to the real world of government spending.

You've been screeching about this one reason to be scared of paid family leave for a week and now you're telling other people to google how it works because you're too embarrassed to even begin to try.

Pretty entertaining.

You've been screeching about this one reason to be scared of paid family leave for a week and now you're telling other people to google how it works because you're too embarrassed to even begin to try.

Pretty entertaining.

I'll get you one step closer. You can just click below and it'll take you right there where you can find hundreds of examples. Is baby bird satisfied with this or should mama bird go even further and copy and paste the links themselves?

I'll get you one step closer. You can just click below and it'll take you right there where you can find hundreds of examples. Is baby bird satisfied with this or should mama bird go even further and copy and paste the links themselves?

Great you're getting warmer, now just copy and paste the examples that are directly connected to paid leave programs and you have a coherent argument.

Unless you just posted a source that doesn't include any and therefor just proves how safe they are and bullshit your angle has been this whole time.

Back