• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Tito Ortiz so disrespected these days??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tito’s a legend and helped make the UFC what it is today. He helped push MMA to the mainstream and anyone who can’t see that is a tool.

Tito’s a legend and helped make the UFC what it is today. He helped push MMA to the mainstream and anyone who can’t see that is a tool.
WarlikeAdorableGelding-max-1mb.gif

WarlikeAdorableGelding-max-1mb.gif

A bit tragic that he was 'the smart one' in his feud with Shamrock.

It's almost like how TJ seemed like the smart one on TUF when Cody was the other coach, but then you remember Cruz vs TJ and recall that TJ is just a dumb jock himself.

Lmao cos he's an idiot and keeps talking anyway. And ppl keep giving him jobs he's incapable of doing.

Which is all of them.
Sounds like conman mcnuggets

Because he's a smooth brained austist who parrots other smooth brained autists.

Tito is awesome ,watching him in the Tuf house converted me , a bloody good bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve
and had some gnarly top notch G&P in his time.

Tito was a Pioneer… for these reasons.

-Flaming Shorts

-Fought 3 straight undersized MWs to “defend” his LHW title from 2001-2003…

-Bleached blonde hair, no habla espanol BUT still walked to the ring with a Mexican flag.

-Tripled the circumference of his head over the course of his career YET never popped.

-Fought for the troops.

-Flaming Shorts

-Had a friend named Tiki

-Fought for the troops.

-Serraldo Babalu

-Diagnosed Equilibrium issues in deaf people.

Discuss.
How do you forget to list Jenna Jameson bro?

<{Joewithit}>

He is a complete retard, bur man, good ol' days of Chuck and Tito beef, miss those times

He was my first favorite fighter when I got into the sport. Been supporting him ever since, but its been tough. The guy is cringe but its not even an act, he legit is just off in the head. Respect for what he did in the sport though. Seems to be living life the way he wants.

Dw ma dude, Jon Jones is one of the GOATS and is the cringiest man alive, apart from Adesanya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back