Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me shoot you in the face and eyes with paint and let's see how incredibly important that detail is to you

Let me give a choice between a bullet or paint, and see which you choose.

Let me give a choice between a bullet or paint, and see which you choose.

Why do we have to choose? How about we don't fucking shoot people with anything on their property not doing anything?

How the fuck are you clowns defending this shit? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

Did you not see where I quoted you and said it was most likely Brazil? Doesn’t change the fact that yes, America is indeed largely a shithole country, but it also exposes your laziness and the fact that wherever you live, you’re bringing down the average.

I don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

Jesus Christ. Going full incel too bud? I know all this race war stuff is exciting for you but keep it together?
Incel is a word women use to shield themselves from any and all criticism. You will not shame me from speaking out about this. Our country hangs in the balance and women need to answer for their failings.

Which still qualifies as an inexcusable action
I’m sorry, is someone excusing it? I know I wasn’t. Though I was clarifying your very misleading statement about people getting shot by police on their property. Were you being intentionally misleading?

I seriously wonder why these drivers stop.

Have they seen what happens when they do?

I know that most of us dont want to run anyone over but jesus...

I'm a truck driver, and can tell you I wouldn't have stopped.

In that video, when he did stop, I thought 'Oh shit, this is going to be like that truck driver in the '92 LA riots that was pulled out and a brick was thrown at his skull.'

And I hope your country, whichever it is, isn't taken over by revolutionary communist politicians.
Even if it were at least it’s not being taken over by retards wrecking shops and burning businesses of people of the ethnicity they are “protesting” for.

I’m sorry, is someone excusing it? I know I wasn’t. Though I was clarifying your very misleading statement about people getting shot by police on their property. Were you being intentionally misleading?

Are you suggesting these people were not shot at by the police on their own propety?

In that video, when he did stop, I thought 'Oh shit, this is going to be like that truck driver in the '92 LA riots that was pulled out and a brick was thrown at his skull.'

Has there been a truck driver who stopped and didnt the shit kicked out him yet?

Even if it were at least it’s not being taken over by retards wrecking shops and burning businesses of people of the ethnicity they are “protesting” for.

Hegeluan Dialectic. Were being forced to choose betwern anarchy and communism. How great.

The good news is that this is actually a false choice...for now.

Why do we have to choose? How about we don't fucking shoot people with anything on their property not doing anything?

How the fuck are you clowns defending this shit? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

*with paint. You forgot it again.

oh they will jump out of the way when first guy gets hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back