Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you're aware but these videos autoplay all at once and have really loud audio. Can you put them in a spoiler in the future?
Sh*rdog absolutely sucks

Whenever somebody embeds reddit videos on the page they all autoplay simultaneously when you load the page

And they can't handle a couple of "likes" without crashing

Smh

Why? Because I feel the description of an event should be accurate? Do you work for Fox News? Is that why you feel everything should be over generalized and over simplified so that even retards understand it? Oh, shit.

It would be more accurate to say there have been widespread protests with some rioting. Really, the rioting has only been widespread in LA. Most other places have had a few broken windows, but have been overwhelmingly peaceful.

This was your comment. Probably one of the worst takes in the entirety of these threads, unless you haven't seen the destruction photos and videos...?

You are the living embodiment of this meme.

200.gif

There were two good cops in that movie, one white and one black; and they worked together to stop Nazi Terrorists (they had german accents so this statement checks out). Its the Christmas movie meta message we need in these troubling times.
Oh yeah he was in Die Hard.

I was reading your post thinking "when the hell were there nazis on Family Matters?"

That would have been one of those 'very special' episodes.

Oh I think there is a reason, he's not the first to post stuff that isn't just unrelated to current events but happened in a different country in this thread.
Certainly could have been deliberate, and without question that is happening. Sad.

Well, this certainly makes me wonder if progress in the poor black community will ever happen. It’s like nothing has changed in 30 years.

I certainly condemn the police action — it’s abhorrent. But, this isn’t going to make middle class whites feel safer and more inclusive to blacks.

Not even the most lefty people I associate with understand the goal of these protests. The guy got charged with murder days ago.

They are looting trains now <45>

Yep, I'm speechless.

Spooks everywhere. Its impossible to know who any of those plain clothed people are but that guy is not a looter or a protestor.
he was apparently private security for a news reporter on the scene. the reporter (I forget who) posted it on her twitter.

It would be more accurate to say there have been widespread protests with some rioting. Really, the rioting has only been widespread in LA. Most other places have had a few broken windows, but have been overwhelmingly peaceful.
You're so very wrong.

Society is going to tear itself apart this summer, and it's what the neofascists want.

The cops and national guard are the outside extremists causing violence and mayhem.

That second wave of Covid and the complete collapse of the working class is going to be nail in the coffin of our democracy. People need to stop pretending this is a standard time.

I think the problem is also about way more than just the cops killed one guy. People, not just Americans, but people around the world are disenfranchised by a ton of stuff, low wages and unemployment certainly but also ruthless banks, ruthless corporations, ruthless police, ruthless pharma and insurance companies, etc. None of this would be possible if there were not a shit ton of pissed off people that feel anarchy is the only way to change it.

Lol... These “protestors” are an embarrassment and have killed any support the original movement may have had.

They’re no better than looters ransacking people’s homes and businesses after a major hurricane or other natural disaster.

These "protesters" are nothing but bored ass-clowns looking for some entertainment and thrills. If they were really serious about making changes then they would be peacefully marching to the police stations and engaging in peaceful dialogue with the police about how the police can do things differently and how the black community is going to take responsibility for their behaviour. There is a lot of finger-pointing, victimhood whining and "my rights!" talk coming from one side, but not a lot of talk of obligation, duty and responsibility.

The fact that these "protesters" were sticking around antagonizing the cops and chanting silly slogans while the rioting and looting took place makes them just as guilty as the looters. They should have been off the street as soon as the violence started. Instead, they acted as enablers for the criminals running amok in the streets.

"If men used as much care in uprooting vices and implanting virtues as they do in discussing problems, there would not be so much evil and scandal in the world."
-
Thomas a Kempis

There should be a nationwide mandate that the police are not allowed to compress your neck, period. It would be the first step to restoring trust in the police. They won't do that though.
Don’t commit crimes and it will reduce the potential for your exposure with police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back