Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution is empathy.

Recognizing that systemic effects exist and that African Americans struggle being accepted by most cultures in America.

Oh? Empathy is all they want?

'Most Cultures?' Wow. The latinos and asians won't be happy if they're accused of not accepting of black people.

Other cultures need to show empathy and help inform African Americans that we understand and that we as humans care.

And 'show empathy' entails exactly what again?

You're being so vague it sounds like you're running for President.

We need to stand up for them when the system or people are being bigots or racist towards them and just stand by and say nothing.

Again, 'stand up for them' isn't specific.

Get to the point - Specifically what do you propose white people do to heal the racial divides in America that we haven't already done?

One day whites will be the minority in the USA. I think that deeply scares them.

Oh does it?

What's your evidence of that?

And shouldn't we be more racist to latinos then? Its been a while since there's been any headlines about White-on-Latino violence.

There should be a nationwide mandate that the police are not allowed to compress your neck, period. It would be the first step to restoring trust in the police. They won't do that though.

No police agency that I'm aware of teaches any neck compression. A state I used to work for taught a modified standing triangle type of thing, but never RNCs or anything, that's lethal force. In fact, LE is trained to NEVER put your knee on someones neck in that position.

vandalism and destruction of public property isn’t equivalent to free speech
She didn't vandalize anything nor did she incite anyone to vandalize. Tweeting how to do something isn't telling someone to do it.

These "protesters" are nothing but bored ass-clowns looking for some entertainment and thrills. If they were really serious about making changes then they would be peacefully marching to the police stations and engaging in peaceful dialogue with the police about how the police can do things differently and how the black community is going to take responsibility for their behaviour. There is a lot of finger-pointing, victimhood whining and "my rights!" talk coming from one side, but not a lot of talk of obligation, duty and responsibility.

I've been saying this for almost a decade

I honestly don't think anyone (police, government, protestors) really want change or else they would have come together a long time ago. Think about it, if somebody was serious about losing weight they would change their eating habits and exercise more often. You wouldn't be eating unhealthy food 5 or 6 times a week and then wondering why you can't lose weight. When you have a goal and want change, you will take the necessary steps to bring forth what you are trying to accomplish.

A cop holding his hand out to you with his other hand on his Glock really trying to engage in healthy dialogue about police brutality? Is a protestor saying he wants justice with his hand out and the other hand on a molotov cocktail really trying to get through to law enforcement?

Oh, I am? So you’re saying the vast majority of the protesting has not been peaceful demonstrations with some rioting thrown in? What fucking world do you live in? There has definitely been some rioting. I am not saying there hasn’t. And LA is definitely mostly rioting. But everywhere else has been mostly just demonstrations with some acts of looting and vandalism. I know you fucking morons all have a stake in painting all of this as simply riotous. But the rest of the world has eyes you know. Jesus, you fucking guys are weak.
"Outside of LA, it's been a few broken windows"

That is what you said. If you genuinely believe that given the many many videos of all kind of violence, property destruction from Seattle, to Dallas, to NY, to Detroit, to Baltimore, to DC, then yes, you are wrong.

Want to know what is weak? Your denial is fucking weak.

Solution is empathy.

Recognizing that systemic effects exist and that African Americans struggle being accepted by most cultures in America.

Other cultures need to show empathy and help inform African Americans that we understand and that we as humans care.

We need to stand up for them when the system or people are being bigots or racist towards them and just stand by and say nothing.

One day whites will be the minority in the USA. I think that deeply scares them.

Wrong. The solution is higher Expectations. Expect people to behave properly and they will. Expect people to recognize they have duties, obligations and responsibilities to the people around them and they will. Expect men to stay married and raise their children and they will. Expect people to live by a higher standard and they will. This weak, school-girl approach of excuse-making, coddling and babying black people has done massive damage and allowed the politicians, opportunists, race-hustlers and virtue-signalers to profit. Victimhood is now a very profitable industry. Policing certainly needs to be reformed, but can the people demanding change also make the necessary changes regarding their behavior?

Solution is empathy.

Lol, you think Asians and Latinos will be kind to you when they become the majority? The patience for AA violence and bullshit will be over, they feel no guilt and they give 0 fucks.

It would be more accurate to say there have been widespread protests with some rioting. Really, the rioting has only been widespread in LA. Most other places have had a few broken windows, but have been overwhelmingly peaceful.

Everyone, point and laugh at this disingenuous pussy.

Let's reiterate, folks.

200.gif

AP20152569578961.jpg

ymipphjdku151.jpg

08_1011080359_2FLOYD053120_59058752.JPG

AP_20149591802192.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200531031339-02-george-floyd-protests-0530-st-paul.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200531031343-04-george-floyd-protests-0530-los-angeles.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200530004417-17-minneapolis-george-floyd.jpg

AP_20150280747351-1920x1281.jpg

AP20149108903139.0.jpg

EZFm9MQWsAEketO

maxresdefault.jpg

Minneapolis-scaled.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200528024935-target-sidner.jpg

Let's reiterate, folks.

200.gif

AP20152569578961.jpg

ymipphjdku151.jpg

08_1011080359_2FLOYD053120_59058752.JPG

AP_20149591802192.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200531031339-02-george-floyd-protests-0530-st-paul.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200531031343-04-george-floyd-protests-0530-los-angeles.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200530004417-17-minneapolis-george-floyd.jpg

AP_20150280747351-1920x1281.jpg

AP20149108903139.0.jpg

EZFm9MQWsAEketO

maxresdefault.jpg

Minneapolis-scaled.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200528024935-target-sidner.jpg
All of those pictures are from Minneapolis and LA. Protests are occurring everywhere in the US and in other parts of the world as well. You’re fucking retarded, and you just proved how disingenuous you really are. Thanks for making my point for me.

Have fun, morons.

I've been saying this for almost a decade

I honestly don't think anyone (police, government, protestors) really want change or else they would have come together a long time ago. Think about it, if somebody was serious about losing weight they would change their eating habits and exercise more often. You wouldn't be eating unhealthy food 5 or 6 times a week and then wondering why you can't lose weight. When you have a goal and want change, you will take the necessary steps to bring forth what you are trying to accomplish.

A cop holding his hand out to you with his other hand on his Glock really trying to engage in healthy dialogue about police brutality? Is a protestor saying he wants justice with his hand out and the other hand on a molotov cocktail really trying to get through to law enforcement?

Nobody is serious about change. Struggling blacks have become profitable for too many people. The activists, protesters and domestic terrorists don't want change. They live for the chaos in the streets. Politicians don't want change. Struggling black people are mere pawns for politicians to push their political agendas and gain votes. Race-Hustlers don't want change. They make a lot of money from playing the race-card and getting their faces in front of the cameras during high-profile incidents. The media doesn't want change. They love stroking the flames of hatred and division. It gets them more viewers. The list goes on.

Victimhood and racism are too profitable for too many people for serious changes to be made. Instead, we get this silly game of virtue-signalling and sanctimoniousness where people pretend to want change, but in reality they love the thrill of the chaos and don't give a shit about struggling black people.

Last edited:
Reminder that this is how you protect your city against communist terrorists. Antifa protests against globalists in Sweden in 2001 and get ass blasted:

All of those pictures are from Minneapolis and LA. Protests are occurring everywhere in the US and in other parts of the world as well. You’re fucking retarded, and you just proved how disingenuous you really are. Thanks for making my point for me.

Have fun, morons.
Missouri
upload_2020-6-1_9-37-28.jpeg
Chicago
upload_2020-6-1_9-37-53.jpeg
Seattle
upload_2020-6-1_9-38-20.jpeg
Atlanta
george-floyd-case-national-guard-summoned-to-aid-cities-amid-police-clashes.jpg

Oregon
maxresdefault.jpg

This is what happened to the Antifa terrorists after they rioted in Sweden