Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those pictures are from Minneapolis and LA. Protests are occurring everywhere in the US and in other parts of the world as well. You’re fucking retarded, and you just proved how disingenuous you really are. Thanks for making my point for me.

Have fun, morons.

{<jimmies}

Should we post pics of other cities?

Edit, nvm, they're already being posted. Not one person has come to your defense, and you're rustled beyond belief. Embarrassing.

Solution is empathy.

Recognizing that systemic effects exist and that African Americans struggle being accepted by most cultures in America.

Other cultures need to show empathy and help inform African Americans that we understand and that we as humans care.

We need to stand up for them when the system or people are being bigots or racist towards them and just stand by and say nothing.

One day whites will be the minority in the USA. I think that deeply scares them.

This is nonsense. It doesn't scare them. White people are exasperated. When they become the minority they'll pack up and move. Or they'll go extinct. The people who should be scared of whites becoming the minority are african americans because Asians will exterminate them and they won't give a flying fuck what any blue checkmark says

This is nonsense. It doesn't scare them. White people are exasperated. When they become the minority they'll pack up and move. Or they'll go extinct. The people who should be scared of whites becoming the minority are african americans because Asians will exterminate them and they won't give a flying fuck what any blue checkmark says

Wait, why would white people want to move if they become the minority?

Do minorities get treated poorly around here or something?

It's actually the opposite. Whites will still be expected to provide the bulk of tax dollars, and the economic output will not be able to sustain those who live off of it.

That's what leftists have been telling us for years.

Also, they've explicitly stated that they want to kill us.

How many coronavirus deaths are these riots going to cause?

Missouri
View attachment 773246
Chicago
View attachment 773247
Seattle
View attachment 773248
Atlanta
george-floyd-case-national-guard-summoned-to-aid-cities-amid-police-clashes.jpg

Oregon
maxresdefault.jpg
Fuck you and your fake real proof bro!

No police agency that I'm aware of teaches any neck compression. A state I used to work for taught a modified standing triangle type of thing, but never RNCs or anything, that's lethal force. In fact, LE is trained to NEVER put your knee on someones neck in that position.

Then someone should send the police around the nation that memo since the ole knee in the neck is a decades old move they like to use and when that doesn't work the ole rear choke is an oldy but a goodie. Eric Garner was killed because he was selling loose cigs for a quarter. Gotta keep mother fuckers in line though, amarite?

OIP.xdXhd_CvAKgyknVR0h7fRwAAAA

Ammo is starting to sell out at my favorite online retailers. People are getting armed.

Then someone should send the police around the nation that memo since the ole knee in the neck is a decades old move they like to use and when that doesn't work the ole rear choke is an oldy but a goodie. Eric Garner was killed because he was selling loose cigs for a quarter. Gotta keep mother fuckers in line though, amarite?

OIP.xdXhd_CvAKgyknVR0h7fRwAAAA

Fuck no. If an officer uses the technique, prosecute them or discipline them, then drop the associated case. Unless the officer is in a fight for their life, lethal force is a no no.

OT but in Canada, some thinkers are starting to put this argument forward about Natives and Asian and East Indian immigrants, who give zero fucks about what happened to the native civilizations a century or two ago.

There is this legit growing feeling that these people don't give a fuck about non-whites' problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back