Wilder is overall and P4P the 2. hardest hitter right now

Naoya#1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Wilders short forehead punch vs Fury was the scariest display of power of the last years and now this ... this guy is a P4P beast.

Finally a modern HW that deserves the title "retarded power"

Wilder vs Joyce, Usyk, Ruiz and some other dudes are the fights to make!!!

Wilders short forehead punch vs Fury was the scariest display of power of the last years and now this ... this guy is a P4P beast.

Finally a modern HW that deserves the title "retarded power"

Wilder vs Joyce, Usyk, Ruiz and some other dudes are the fights to make!!!
Who is the 1st? I'm sure no one match Wilder.

4181d4d3048039dd1782f3c193e2c6c4.jpg

In b4 the window lickers come in to say his power is overrated, then go on to talk about how hard Duboius hits.
Start worrying about your own problems and not obsessing over everyone else

Wow took that one to heart huh lmao.
Not at all you complain when we post about wilder and yet make stupid posts like that to encourage it. Guess you need to keep posts up high to get that ad revenue to pay your mod wages.

why would I feel the need to comment on the fight didn’t tell us much. Non elite fighter at the end of his career walked with zero guard onto wilders right hand. Got his retirement pay day.

Dude is only 214 and is sleeping giants that often out weigh him by 30% more his weight. Who else does that? We can debate what power is, the different kinds of power, and I'm sure Wilder did not dish out the stinging hurt that a Ernie Shavers did, but as far as a sleep artist he has to be the greatest of all time. Dude throws arm punches that do not even cleanly connect and it sends giants to Narnia. Would be interesting to actually have a physics study done & find out what exactly it is that gives him such great power.

Not at all you complain when we post about wilder and yet make stupid posts like that to encourage it. Guess you need to keep posts up high to get that ad revenue to pay your mod wages.

why would I feel the need to comment on the fight didn’t tell us much. Non elite fighter at the end of his career walked with zero guard onto wilders right hand. Got his retirement pay day.
I dont complain I just point out silly hypocrisies. Sorry this offends you I hope you can recover.

I dont complain I just point out silly hypocrisies. Sorry this offends you I hope you can recover.
I am fine just think it’s pathetic that someone feels the need to make such sarcastic comments like I said guess you need those clicks

He is the hardest hitter for sure. But not even close to being Top 10 P4P boxer. LOL

Dude is only 214 and is sleeping giants that often out weigh him by 30% more his weight. Who else does that? We can debate what power is, the different kinds of power, and I'm sure Wilder did not dish out the stinging hurt that a Ernie Shavers did, but as far as a sleep artist he has to be the greatest of all time. Dude throws arm punches that do not even cleanly connect and it sends giants to Narnia. Would be interesting to actually have a physics study done & find out what exactly it is that gives him such great power.
I agree they should study it, it's freakish and a legit death touch.

Guys like Carwin had huge power but he was 280 Ibs and even with MMA gloves wasnt sleeping people anywhere close like that.

My guess is it's bone density + whole body elastic tendon power + fast twitch muscle.

KTFO
IMG_20221017_211604.jpg

Yet you still find a way to do exactly what he called you out for....

What??? They get paid???? @PUO3 can you post your Sherdog W2 and or pay stubs....

I agree they should study it, it's freakish and a legit death touch.

Guys like Carwin had huge power but he was 280 Ibs and even with MMA gloves wasnt sleeping people anywhere close like that.

My guess is it's bone density + whole body elastic tendon power + fast twitch muscle.

KTFO
View attachment 948534
Something about wiry guys. Guys like Hearns, Arguello and Foster all could use their length to really crack. Almost like a bullwhip that just seems to explode on people when they connect. Wilder has unreal power but sometimes struggles to land his shots. Hopefully his new trainers have worked with him on his setups. I know wilder is better but he reminds me of Randall Bailey. Game over when he lands his power shot flush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back