Opinion Will there be NOT my president protests against Biden?

@Oceanmachine there will be further failed coup attempts but once Biden unleashes the military the fascists will quickly crawl back to their holes.

TS during a hurricane: "Is it possible there will be rain this week?"

I can't wait for the late night show Biden jokes we will get to hear night after night for the duration of his presidency. I am sure Saturday Night Live and Alec Baldwin have some great stuff planned. I wonder what the celebrities will say about the Biden presidency when they receive their trophies at the awards shows.

I can't wait for the late night show Biden jokes we will get to hear night after night for the duration of his presidency. I am sure Saturday Night Live and Alec Baldwin have some great stuff planned. I wonder what the celebrities will say about the Biden presidency when they receive their trophies at the awards shows.

Their ratings are going to sink. Trump jokes write themselves and Biden is boring.

Its amazing! Sherdog has a poster that was conceived yesterday.

In 2017 there was protests claiming Trump is not a legitimate president.

Since 2017 for years on the internet and in real life people refused to recognize Trump as president

Well it is only fair people can say Biden is not there president

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_My_Presidents_Day

"Not my president" goes back forever with salty losers on both sides, I think its completely moronic and a much better use of that energy is reminding everyone that person is their president so they know to vote next time and make them not be president anymore.

Although not going to lie, this made me crack up.

s-l400.jpg

Their ratings are going to sink. Trump jokes write themselves and Biden is boring.

I thought there was so much fuss about Trump because people were seriously politically engaged and were concerned about how the government's actions were hurting the country. Certainly, all that fuss about Trump and #Woke politics was more than just a passing fad mainly manufactured by the media and people will continue to be just as engaged and #Woke politically during Biden's presidency.

This is one way to get more than 12 people to a Biden rally.

I thought there was so much fuss about Trump because people were seriously politically engaged and were concerned about how the government's actions were hurting the country. Certainly, all that fuss about Trump and #Woke politics was more than just a passing fad mainly manufactured by the media and people will continue to be just as engaged and #Woke politically during Biden's presidency.

It is much easier to get people interested when the president is out there saying divisive and outrageous things on a daily basis. It's not just the media. This place is going to die down too.

The media is going to have to figure out how to maintain interest now that they don't have Trump. Ratings are going to slip across the board.

That's only the way limp-wristed lefties react to a presidential election that didn't go their way.

The right isn't down with that sort of pansy-ass response. They claim the election was stolen and then plot congressional kidnappings, public executions and other acts of violent sedition.

I dont remember the anti war protests agaisnt the Yemeni bombing during the Obama admin.

I don't know, did the Russians help Biden get elected? Did he lose the popular vote by millions?

Since 2017 for years on the internet and in real life people refused to recognize Trump as president

Well it is only fair people can say Biden is not there president

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_My_Presidents_Day
The defining difference here being that these protests weren't a rejection of the result, specifically they were not alleging widespread voter fraud, but rather a reflection of the sentiment that Trump was absolutely unfit for the presidency.....which of course turned out to be 100% accurate.

It is much easier to get people interested when the president is out there saying divisive and outrageous things on a daily basis. It's not just the media. This place is going to die down too.

The media is going to have to figure out how to maintain interest now that they don't have Trump. Ratings are going to slip across the board.

tenor.gif

Simple he will hold the office of President of the United States.

However he does not represent me and my beliefs.

So he is the president but not my president.

Biden is the President. People should protest shit that actually matters, instead of trying to change reality.

You don't get to tell people what to protest.

But you can protest people protesting that people are protesting who are protesting the protesters.

Can they celebrate that in prison?

Back