Will they ever throw the kick again?.

GIF-McGregor-Broken-Ankle.gif

Conor kinda stepped weird. Didn't throw kick in that sequence.

It was already broken.

Weidman should quit permanently. Conor got to take a step down in comp.

Reactions: CPH
hard to believe anyone throws that kick after watching what happens.

that's not true and even if it was you could still break the same bone in a different area.
It is true for a short period of time but after a while it goes back to normal, but in this case they have a metal rod reinforcing the bone.

It is true for a short period of time but after a while it goes back to normal, but in this case they have a metal rod reinforcing the bone.

yea, my brother has a metal plate in his hip, but it didn't make him stronger. it hurts him when it rains or gets cold and his strength wasn't the same.

yea, my brother has a metal plate in his hip, but it didn't make him stronger. it hurts him when it rains or gets cold and his strength wasn't the same.
a metal bar in your leg is completely different than a hip replacement.

a metal bar in your leg is completely different than a hip replacement.

how is it different? it's still metal and it's still going to affect you in that way. you think they're going to be stronger than before? what about all the bone that the metal is screwed into? you don't think the hits on the metal are going to put tons of pressure on the screws in their existing bone? i don't know, if having a piece of metal was so advantageous why isn't more people getting that surgery done?

Back