Will Topuria be bigger than Mcgregor?

Anybody can look like a worldbeater against inferior competition.

Ilia has yet to prove himself other than a 35 yr old Volk.

Yea his KO of Herbert was impressive, but he had just been finished twice in the 3 fights leading up to Topuria.
If fighter is fast has good technique good footwork and fight IQ he will have it against weak guys and also against strong guys when you have skills you have them against everyone if ilia has good boxing technique level of other fighter changes it? No. Start thinking its not bad

Ilia has yet to prove himself other than a 35 yr old Volk.
Prove against who? Yair? He ragdolls him anytime. Ortega? Knocks fuck out of him anytime. Evloev? Knocks him out or subs him. He ealready beat shit out of emmett. So only one left is max and if he beats max only then he is good? Yeah guys keep telling yourself ilia knocked out volk bcs of luck or some shit like that bcs you cant see and analyse how ilia did it

The guy is the total package. Undefeated, knock out artist, FW Champion, marketable.

The way he defeated Volk is reminiscent of how Conor took out Aldo.

Is there anything stopping this man from becoming the most popular combat sports star in the world?
He's already ruining himself I went from a fan to a hater real quick after he's gonna try and duck max so no

See u after fight
Let's do AV bet for fun.. if Ilia pieces up Max, I'll rep a pic of Max getting pieced up for a month of your choice, otherwise you do the same for Ilia? lol

And just for the record, I think Ilia is a freaking beast.

I don't care for the guy, and McGregor took out Aldo at 13 seconds of round 1, whereas Topuria took out Volk at 3:32 of round 2, hardly comparable.

one single defence and he's already above Conor.

Conor out of the cage was just as big as conor in the cage. Hated the guy, but it's true. I dont think a guy like Topuria will ever have that star power. When he's done fighting, he may have a better legacy in the UFC but I dont think he ends up bigger than conor as far as fame goes.

No he won't be even close. Best hope would be as big as Izzy.

Prove against who? Yair? He ragdolls him anytime. Ortega? Knocks fuck out of him anytime. Evloev? Knocks him out or subs him. He ealready beat shit out of emmett. So only one left is max and if he beats max only then he is good? Yeah guys keep telling yourself ilia knocked out volk bcs of luck or some shit like that bcs you cant see and analyse how ilia did it
you are coming off as a real fanboy. He could lose to any of the guys you just mentioned.

Nobody is saying he is not good, he is good.

Nobody knows yet how good until he clears division. probably need to beat at least three more guys, evolev, max and ortega before people can start to think of him the way you do.

You need to slow your roll, you are like a young boy the first time he touches a boob, calm down buddy.

Let's do AV bet for fun.. if Ilia pieces up Max, I'll rep a pic of Max getting pieced up for a month of your choice, otherwise you do the same for Ilia? lol

And just for the record, I think Ilia is a freaking beast.
Deal

you are coming off as a real fanboy. He could lose to any of the guys you just mentioned.

Nobody is saying he is not good, he is good.

Nobody knows yet how good until he clears division. probably need to beat at least three more guys, evolev, max and ortega before people can start to think of him the way you do.

You need to slow your roll, you are like a young boy the first time he touches a boob, calm down buddy.
Nahh same again...

Back