Wing Chun kicks should be banned in MMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you that I want to visit England when the Covid dilemma is at least in parts solved. So instead 100% bragging give me your gym adress and I will contact you for a friendly sparring (or fight if thats what you prefer) when I am in the area via email. We can even do bloodsport ruleset if annother Sherdoggian is present :D to include all your deadly WC stuff. As it looks right now this could very well be 2023 but looking forward visiting GB (also Scotland). Such fantastic countries to visit.
I will solemnly bear witness to this super deadly kumite

Told you that I want to visit England when the Covid dilemma is at least in parts solved. So instead 100% bragging give me your gym adress and I will contact you for a friendly sparring (or fight if thats what you prefer) when I am in the area via email. We can even do bloodsport ruleset if annother Sherdoggian is present :D to include all your deadly WC stuff. As it looks right now this could very well be 2023 but looking forward visiting GB (also Scotland). Such fantastic countries to visit.

And my axe!

Are we taking bets on the masters BMI? I’d set the over/under at 42.5%. We can add parlays for asthma and neck beard bets.

Everyone wants a piece of WC.
Why?
They want to show that Bruce Lee's original style is 'garbage'.
Why?
18301429_1508984282465242_3033056748777506698_n.0.jpg
Bruce with his Wing Chun teacher Wong Shun Leung

They even want to fight under Bloodsport rules lol
giphy-19.gif
Why?
Some kind of inferiority complex/believing that 'Kung Fu doesn't work' and that 'boxing and kickboxing has disproven the system' and that 'combat sport is the whole of marital arts.'
Bless.

And my axe!

Are we taking bets on the masters BMI? I’d set the over/under at 42.5%. We can add parlays for asthma and neck beard bets.
I always picture him like that guy. Maybe thats him :D

Sadly The Master wont give me an invitiation to the kumite. I will have to ask Frank Dux how he got his invite.
You did ask for an address in Germany with legit WC schools for you to go challenge/spar and I gave it to you, we are supposedly waiting for covid to end for you to show up and film your encounter.
Yeah and I went there last autumn, it was in southern bavaria, but Covid closed down all sports. I lost the adress now so as you are too chicken please repost it.

I always picture him like that guy. Maybe thats him :D

Sorry I did Judo before WC so I don't know what that fat fool is doing with this 'anti-grappling'. We already know there is plenty of mcdojo WC like with karate no point posting it.

Sadly The Master wont give me an invitiation to the kumite. I will have to ask Frank Dux how he got his invite.
I don't see you being invited to any high level martial arts training or competition to be honest.

Yeah and I went there last autumn, it was in southern bavaria, but Covid closed down all sports. I lost the adress now so as you are too chicken please repost it.
Lol, why would I lower myself to entertain some disrespectful shertard hobbyist fuck like you? You have no legit fighting background that anyone knows of so beating you also achieves nothing.
If you really went to some place you should know where it is still or be able to find it.
Anyway I'm not making any efforts for a tool like you. If you want to spar or challenge some WC school in Germany or Bavaria you can search for them yourself and then you send me the list, I will tell you which/if any are legit.

It would be cruel to make the WC guys hike to the top. Maybe they meet in the dennys parking lot down the road instead
As difficult as it seems to be to find these hidden WC masters , an active volcano might be a good place to look for the last deadly ones as they dont seem to be anywere else. Are there active volcanos in England? We might have found The Masters living place .

The best I can do is invite you to do some
High level martial arts training with me if you come to the states. Consider this a formal invite!
thx and if I ever come to the US I will definitely visit your gym and write you in advance.

I don't see you being invited to any high level martial arts training or competition to be honest.
Definitely no invitation because of my skill there you are correct and competition I am too old. Am just a hobbyist so I pay for my training and most gyms like paying customers :).

Right ! Hell I thought oblique kicks came from savate.
You call yourself 'JKD Sanda' and you are saying this? It's common knowledge the kick is in WC. Bruce even does it in his movies.

I feel like a fight to the death in an active volcano would be the perfect place to stage a WC vs the world tournament.
No, because they are past that point now. Like 'boxing vs the world' their not going to do very well.
Cross train and spar.
The non sporting moves like the knee stomp can still be used to be true to the non sport origins.

Last edited:
You call yourself 'JKD Sanda' and you are saying this? It's common knowledge the kick is in WC. Bruce even does it in his movies.
Maybe I’m mistaken. I Know the use it in savate and other arts . Yes it’s used in Wc , doesn’t mean WC invented it . I’m sure thru out history others may have used it . Have fun in your silk PJs WC man
upload_2021-12-4_14-21-49.gif

Maybe I’m mistaken. I Know the use it in savate and other selects . Yes it’s used in Wc , doesn’t mean WC invented it . I’m sure thru out history others may have used it . Have fun in your silk PJs WC man
View attachment 894993
There's no silk costume in WC usually just track pants.
And I thought you wanted to be respectful to CMA? Lol.
Have fun doing Western boxing and Muay Thai.

There's no silk costume in WC usually just track pants.
And I thought you wanted to be respectful to CMA? Lol.
Have fun doing Western boxing and Muay Thai.
Oh I’m respectful to CMA . The person to put the conversation on disrespectful footing was you . So I replied to you like wise . Again you reply back in a rude manner . Know full well Sanda takes from king fu what works and leave what doesn’t like the wushu art performance you all do .

Who has Sanda produced? Kung Le, ok thats someone.
So tell me, what 'works from Kungfu' according to you and what did you leave out?
Kicking the ass of some mouthy Sanda guy...now that would be more worthy of my time if they have attitude like yours.
It doesn't need to be you personally since I don't use Sherdog to meet people but I can definitely find a Sanda school I am sure.

What rule set do you need though?

I don't see the point of testing WC under a full MMA ruleset if it could end up being a groundfighting battle.

Standup + throws without groundwork would be ideal which is I think the San Shou ruleset.
If you think WC + Judo wont be effective in that context even removing some of the nasty strikes you are very very mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who has Sanda produced? Kung Le, ok thats someone.
So tell me, what 'works from Kungfu' according to you and what did you leave out?
Kicking the ass of some mouthy Sanda guy...now that would be more worthy of my time if they have attitude like yours.
It doesn't need to be you personally since I don't use Sherdog to meet people but I can definitely find a Sanda school I am sure.

What rule set do you need though?

I don't see the point of testing WC under a full MMA ruleset if it could end up being a groundfighting battle.

Standup + throws without groundwork would be ideal which is I think the San Shou ruleset.
If you think WC + Judo wont be effective in that context even removing some of the nasty strikes you are very very mistaken.
Sanda does have ground game . Remember is was a military system before it was a sport . Zhang Weili , Liu Hailong just a to name a few fighters.

Sanda does have ground game . Remember is was a military system before it was a sport . Zhang Weili , Liu Hailong just a to name a few fighters.
So what techniques from Kung Fu styles do you use and which ones did you drop?

I feel like a fight to the death in an active volcano would be the perfect place to stage a WC vs the world tournament.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back